Strange users behavior from India

Paola75

I'm using Facebook ads to get sales in my shop, this month I received a lot of interest from users from India and 1 purchase through Paypal standard, having noticed many visits by users from India I set Fb ads to send my ad only to people from India and so far everything ok, but the problem is that I get so many orders with abandoned cart, today for example I received 6 orders with abandoned cart, 4 with Buy one click and the other 2 with Paypal standard payment , two of these buyers wrote me in the box note they would like to pay for delivery so I could write an email to them to say I can not accept payments on delivery.I have noticed this behavior since yesterday, yesterday I received 3 abandoned orders.
My question is this, has it happened to some of you to receive so many orders abandoned by India? Also, I know so many visits from other nations but I do not receive any order.
To limit the arrival of orders with Buy one click I removed the button because if they leave the cart with this option I can not contact who sent the order having no data available on abandoned cart.
Can anybody advise me what to do?

Mar

I'm using Facebook ads to get sales in my shop, this month I received a lot of interest from users from India and 1 purchase through Paypal standard, having noticed many visits by users from India I set Fb ads to send my ad only to people from India and so far everything ok, but the problem is that I get so many orders with abandoned cart, today for example I received 6 orders with abandoned cart, 4 with Buy one click and the other 2 with Paypal standard payment , two of these buyers wrote me in the box note they would like to pay for delivery so I could write an email to them to say I can not accept payments on delivery.I have noticed this behavior since yesterday, yesterday I received 3 abandoned orders.
My question is this, has it happened to some of you to receive so many orders abandoned by India? Also, I know so many visits from other nations but I do not receive any order.
To limit the arrival of orders with Buy one click I removed the button because if they leave the cart with this option I can not contact who sent the order having no data available on abandoned cart.
Can anybody advise me what to do?
If people initiated an order and discontinue, there is nothing you can do.