Strange Image on General Config Settings

SuperAgora

Hi,

Has anyone else noticed a strange character on the General Config Settings near the text
"Show discount information in the product list"?

Does anyone know what it is?

general-configuration-1.jpg

Thank you

SuperAgora

Good afternoon mate,
Thanks for your reply.

I believe it has something to do with the davinci template.

I noticed the same characters on the first post of this thread:
https://forum.alidropship.com/threads/theme-davinci-tanslations-problemes.438/

So it's not an image - It's a character (actually two) that have probably slipped by the programmers (either un-escaped or a typing error).

The problem is that if I correct it, it will sneak in again on the next update.

I hope the admins will see this thread and do something about it.

Take care and thanks again.

Alessandro

I translate in french the plugin and I saw those character in many sentenses... So, please inform the admin about that :)

Direct Webstore

It's a character (actually two) that have probably slipped by the programmers

If that was the case ... everyone with Davinci would be seeing it. They look like CSS Bootstrap Glyphicons. (Sort of like Wing Ding fonts) Have you been doing any customisation with the CSS styles?

Have you tried right clicking and viewing the page source to see if there's any clue there?
If you have Chrome ... try right clicking the icons and click "Inspect" .. maybe that will give some idea of their origin too.

Milos

DaVinci 0.9.7 -> Page: Contact Us -> email not delivered ......how the CONTACT US email delivery is done when press SEND MESSAGE button ? By AWeber in Subscribe Form, or...? Thx

Direct Webstore

DaVinci 0.9.7 -> Page: Contact Us -> email not delivered ......how the CONTACT US email delivery is done when press SEND MESSAGE button ? By AWeber in Subscribe Form, or...? Thx

Do you have an account with AWeber? You need to set up and account with a mail service.
See here .... https://alidropship.com/codex/mail-service-notifications-setup/

I use "Sendinblue" with no problems.

PS. Best to make a new thread .. not put your question on a thread about a different problem. :)