Store with 102 products + Chatbot Messenger + 1st sale on March 2018

Enka

Hi everybody !

I sell my store because I start a new job on April and I won't have enough time to manage both.
It's a dropshipping store with Alidropship for Woocommerce.

The Instagram account has already 1160 engaged followers and the first sale comes from this social platform.

The meta titles, meta descriptions and alt for images are optimized or SEO.

The website is completely secure with all the necessary plugins (Wordfence, WP Cerber etc).

Its speed is excellent thanks to the hosting and thanks to the huge work I put on images. I resized all of them and I added light to have a professional look.

Trust and confidence are optimized with trust badges on product page, checkout page + cart page, descriptions for each product etc.

I chose carefully the suppliers on Aliexpress, only with good reviews and epacket.

It has professional CMS pages : Unique copy of the About Us page, Secure payment page, Shipping page.

I had selected evergreen niches with huge demande : cartoon and kawaii products (with no copyright issue), school and office supplies, enamel pins, fashion accessories etc.
It isn't really a general store, the main theme is "Cartoon and cute accessories for happy people". It's a girly store with, but you can easily add more "male" products.
If you read Alidropship blog, this store is perfect to follow the trends and advices they give : Tamagoshi toys, 90's accessories, travel products etc. While keeping an identity and working on your branding.

The BIG plus about this store is its Messenger Chatbot, created by myself. I installed a plugin on the store too, which means people start the conversation while they visit the website, and it is stored in their messenger. They can enter the bot by sending you a message on the Facebook page. It is a powerful tool for Facebook ads, and you can use it with Instagram too. This Chatbot is created on Chatfuel platform, which is free when you don't have a lot of subscribers. This Chatbot worth a lot of money, I'm a consultant in business development and I will build chatbots in the job I start in April.

The sale includes :
  • Chatbot Messenger : value $1500
  • Customized Theme Optimized for Conversion : The #1 theme for Woocommerce in 2017 Claue : value $60
  • Alidropship plugin : value $89
  • Domain Name (.com) : renewal in September 2018
  • Hosting on Siteground and SSL : paid until February 2019
  • Professional email address
  • Instagram Account with 1160 engaged followers
  • Facebook account
  • Pinterest account
  • Tumblr account
  • Google Analytics
  • Google Search Console
  • Mailchimp free account
  • 102 Products
  • Support by Skype, Messenger or Email during 30 days
  • 1 FREE Step-By-Step Instagram Domination Guide
I put a lot of work in this store for a long period, testing several niches, several marketing strategies to finally select the best. And I put a lot of work to build the best store I could. Clearly it is a store that converts, as a proof there's the 1st sale in March without any ad, just a coupon for Instagram followers. Now you just have to drive traffic with a big advantage using Chatbot Messenger.

The price of the package is $899. I am open to negotiate a bit if it is a quick sale and if it allows me to manage the transfer before starting my new job.

Feel free to ask any question :)

Have a nice day !

Last edited:

Enka

@neeraj89 Hi, it is a bit difficult because it depends on your technical level and what you want to do with your chatbot.

My advice is to search in Google « free chatbot course » and you will have a lot of ressources. I did’t use any of them so I can’t tell which one is good.

You can join Facebook groups too, there is a lot of value.