Store marked as UNSAFE because of a plugin installed by AliDropship Support

ayesha90

Alidropship support installed a plugin on my store called WP File Manager a few months back, when I was having issues with space on my hosting.
Later, the plugin developed a vulnerability, and now my webstore / domain has been marked as unsafe all over the internet
Initially, AD support were emailing me giving me updates on fixing this - but now they have gone quiet. It's been TWO AND A HALF MONTHS that my store is non-functional / put down for maintenance.
I paid $86 for my gold hosting renewal in August, and the malware attack happened in September. $86 wasted and all the rest on my ongoing campaigns and the plugins I purchased.
I have been trying to get through to Support but not getting a response from them
This is extremely unprofessional. Shocked and disappointed.

Attachments

• tren2b.png
    tren2b.png
    45.2 KB · Views: 17
  • tren3b.png
    tren3b.png
    123.2 KB · Views: 17

Mar

No need to contact via Skype. The user stated 'AD support were emailing me giving me updates on fixing this - but now they have gone quiet'. That clearly mean Alidropship is very well aware of the issue. I understand this issue started with the limited disk space. This is a serious concern. I am not sure if the site can recover from this.

chris37

Alidropship support installed a plugin on my store called WP File Manager a few months back, when I was having issues with space on my hosting.
Later, the plugin developed a vulnerability, and now my webstore / domain has been marked as unsafe all over the internet
Initially, AD support were emailing me giving me updates on fixing this - but now they have gone quiet. It's been TWO AND A HALF MONTHS that my store is non-functional / put down for maintenance.
I paid $86 for my gold hosting renewal in August, and the malware attack happened in September. $86 wasted and all the rest on my ongoing campaigns and the plugins I purchased.
I have been trying to get through to Support but not getting a response from them
This is extremely unprofessional. Shocked and disappointed.
You are right this issue must be fix from your hosting provider, is really disappointed so good company in dropshipping have one of the worst hosting support..
I wish in the future they improve and this section of them services.

bryanchong

You are right this issue must be fix from your hosting provider, is really disappointed so good company in dropshipping have one of the worst hosting support..
I wish in the future they improve and this section of them services.

Actually, though I have yet to start any store with alidropshipping, i am surveying another hosting provider.. and if possible migrate them to my preferred hosting service provider in future

Mar

Actually, though I have yet to start any store with alidropshipping, i am surveying another hosting provider.. and if possible migrate them to my preferred hosting service provider in future
Why migrate if you can sign up with that host provider when you start? Migration is a hassle, that is only good if your site is with another host provider already.