Store for sell - Wooden Accessories

Sandro

High potential dropshipping web store in wooden accessories niche (wooden phone cases, watches, sunglasses and bracelets). Perfectly optimized professional Word press theme synchronized with Aliexpress (Aliexpress Licence).

Web store include:
1. Complete eCommerce solution ( 64 products and shopping cart 100% ready to accept payments, all-in-one dashboard for sales, orders, stats and activities)
2. 100% Ownership
3. Integrated Marketing Tools (all the tools you need to market your products, including discount coupons, product reviews, emails for abandoned carts recovery, and subscribers lists for further follow-ups)
4. Popular Payment Gateways (PayPal, credit cards, 2Checkout, Stripe, PayU, etc)
5. Automated Management System Synchronized with Aliexpress (You can easily import your favorite AliExpress items, and your webstore will auto update product information and real time price changes)
6. Mobile Friendly Website
7. Social Networks (Facebook Page, Twitter, Instagram with 1300 followers, Pinterest,)
8. Sales Pop-up notifier
9. Zendesk Chat integrated
10. Skype Account

I spent 4 months for setting up page and products, edited hundred reviews for 64 products. I will provide you 100% transparent and honest web store overview and technical support and explanation, step - by- step. I can also give you technical support and consultations after you take over the store. Regarding pricing formula of items, it is easy to set up, currently prices are highly competitive and similar to Amazon and you still get decent profit for each sale (plus items are all offered with free shipping). When you couple of times go through products import/editing cycle than it is easy to manage it. To get more traffic and customers you need to lead promotions on social networks. Current Niche in web store is chosen according to deep market analysis and Global demand.

Monthly expense is 0,00$!!!

Reason for selling it is lack of time for promotions and handling the page, private obligations. This is great opportunity for starting own online business!

Domain: annepacks.com

Price: 100$ (Secure PayPal Payment)

Regards...

Last edited:

Abdou

High potential dropshipping web store in wooden accessories niche (wooden phone cases, watches, sunglasses and bracelets). Perfectly optimized professional Word press theme synchronized with Aliexpress (Aliexpress Licence).

Web store include:
1. Complete eCommerce solution ( 64 products and shopping cart 100% ready to accept payments, all-in-one dashboard for sales, orders, stats and activities)
2. 100% Ownership
3. Integrated Marketing Tools (all the tools you need to market your products, including discount coupons, product reviews, emails for abandoned carts recovery, and subscribers lists for further follow-ups)
4. Popular Payment Gateways (PayPal, credit cards, 2Checkout, Stripe, PayU, etc)
5. Automated Management System Synchronized with Aliexpress (You can easily import your favorite AliExpress items, and your webstore will auto update product information and real time price changes)
6. Mobile Friendly Website
7. Social Networks (Facebook Page, Twitter, Instagram with 1300 followers, Pinterest,)
8. Sales Pop-up notifier
9. Zendesk Chat integrated
10. Skype Account

I spent 4 months for setting up page and products, edited hundred reviews for 64 products. I will provide you 100% transparent and honest web store overview and technical support and explanation, step - by- step. I can also give you technical support and consultations after you take over the store. Regarding pricing formula of items, it is easy to set up, currently prices are highly competitive and similar to Amazon and you still get decent profit for each sale (plus items are all offered with free shipping). When you couple of times go through products import/editing cycle than it is easy to manage it. To get more traffic and customers you need to lead promotions on social networks. Current Niche in web store is chosen according to deep market analysis and Global demand.

Monthly expense is 0,00$!!!

Reason for selling it is lack of time for promotions and handling the page, private obligations. This is great opportunity for starting own online business!

Domain: annepacks.com

Price: 100$ (Secure PayPal Payment)

Regards...

I am willing to buy this store. can pm me the process. thanks