Store for sale

Ismail49

I'm selling my store www.thegiftestore.com
I have no time to manage it, i already got sale on it. And have spent more than 1400$ on it.
That was a custom premium store with many extras. I'm asking only 400$ OBO.
My lost your win

chris37

I'm selling my store www.thegiftestore.com
I have no time to manage it, i already got sale on it. And have spent more than 1400$ on it.
That was a custom premium store with many extras. I'm asking only 400$ OBO.
My lost your win

You can not claim you have sales !!!! You have only a single sale and is probably you.

Please use transparency here.

Ismail49

The store operating only in USA. I'm not in USA, how i can put order for me if I'm not living in USA. If i still managing the store i could have more sales. I'm not working on it since a long time ago. Other thing this place i believe it's just a fake place where to sale. There's nobody to buy. I spent over 1000usd, I'm only asking any offer. People here can't offer even 100usd for your garbage. They want a free store lol

chris37

The store operating only in USA. I'm not in USA, how i can put order for me if I'm not living in USA.

Are you kidding me??? Or you thing the members are idiot .

You place the order yourself and never submit it.

I am not say you did it or not did it.

Is look like you don’t even have the basic internet knowledge!!

If i still managing the store i could have more sales

I don’t thinks so.. I already check yours stores and most importantly your social medial… you don’t have audience and you don’t know how to create one.

Other thing this place i believe it's just a fake place where to sale. There's nobody to buy. I spent over 1000usd, I'm only asking any offer

If your store was profitable then someone can buy it … nobody gonna buy a fail store .

People here can't offer even 100usd for your garbage

Are not my garbage is yours ;)
They want a free store lol

You get what you buy for…

Usually an average person can run an online business successfully!!! I will not say more .

Merry Christmas

Ismail49

You know. You re good just at criticizing people thread on this forum. I'm not stupid i know who you are. A kind of moderator or some bullshit working for Alidropship. I don't care, I don't give a shit for what you think. If you were professional you will not said "a failed store". You will say a fail owner, but look to clarify you something I'm not free to operate this business. I already have job. I'm giving opportunity to someone else wanna investit and make it successful. The sale was real, like i said. There's no reason to proof or even to talk to a such rude and pessimistic person like you.

chris37

A kind of moderator or some bullshit working for Alidropship

I am not working for alidropship.. i don’t need it ;)

I don't care, I don't give a shit for what you think.

You are on public forum … so you must accept criticizing .
If you were professional you will not said "a failed store

I am graphic web designer and very active dropshippers..

This kind of business any average person can run it successfully .. unfortunately you are not one of those …
I'm giving opportunity to someone else wanna investit and make it successful
I already have job. I'm giving opportunity to someone else wanna investit and make it successful
They can buy new with the price you ask ;)
The sale was real, like i said.

Is still not worthy.. you have one sale and you claim success (I still believe the sale is yours anyway .. probably your test sale)

See my latest thread how I made over $15000 in November of 2021 with a complete new store .

There's no reason to proof or even to talk to a such rude and pessimistic person like you

Your choice !!!