Store for Sale - $967,89 income, 1800+ Real Facebook Fans (gaining 100+ every single day) + Video Ads + Research & MUCH MORE!

aurelion

Hey guys,

my name is Kevin, I'm 26 years old from germany and want to sell one of my Dropshipping projects.

Checkout the store here: https://candybabystore.com/ - Hosting is Paid for 1 Year AliDropship Silver Hosting, $48 worth)

Its a Baby / Kids related Dropshipping Store which is selling the latest baby clothes from AliExpress. First I have started with with other baby stuff but clothes were better in sales. o_O

I started this store 2 months ago. Bought the Custom Package but I completely redesigned the shop by my own with WooCommerce and AliDropship Woo Plugin.

The store is full equiped with conversion boosting elements that helped me to gain more sales as fast as possible.. The store has now around 70 products (9 on import list). You should add 1 or 2 products every week and show it to the fans on Facebook, they really love the clothes. :)

I've made ~$967,89 in 40 Days with the store. I was doing Social Media Marketing and Facebook Ads for sales until the first of August. Since 2 weeks I dont do anything for marketing, I were on holidays. I'm just running a small campaing for the Fanpage (1€ a day) which gains 100-200+ new Fans daily.

Why I sell this project?! The reason why I want to sell the store is that I'm a fitness freak and want to start my own Online Business with that. It's a long goal and dream for me and I need to focus on this. Also I need more budget for investment.

How does the business generate revenue?
Via Facebook, Organic & Paid Traffic / Referalls / Insta Shotouts / Facebook Posts / Contests

Are there any expenses for the business? If so, what are they?
Only the Hosting but this is already paid for 1 year AliDropship Silver Hosting Package. (worth $48)
The XL Plugins are for 1 year ($29)

Here is what you get:

1.) StoreFront PRO WooCommerce Theme - Lifetime License (worth $50)
2.) XL WooCommerce 7 psychological Sales Triggers for Product Page - Watch Livedemo on their official site: Livedemo Sales Triggers (worth $29)
3.) XL WooCommerce Finale Countdown Timer Discount Plugin - actualy installed Free Version (Premium is one time payment $29)
4.) Facebook Fanpage with 1800+ REAL organic Followers (grows between 100-200 new follers a DAY with my running FB Ad for the Fanpage) => https://www.facebook.com/candybabyofficial/ - The COST per LIKE is UNDER $0,01!! For example: with JUST $1,- a day you get guaranteed 100 REAL organic Followers and more that are interested in the products. With the Research for this niche you can grow the fanpage by 1400+ Followers in just 2 Weeks!! Thats so cool, because the fans are not Fake, they're really interested and ask questions the whole day about product, prices and so on. (priceless!)
5.) HIGH Social Enagegement! You will get between 50-200 LIKES and reactions for every SINGLE Post!! My strategy is: PLAN the post for EVERY day, between 3 and 4pm that gives me the best results. 1 post per day is enough to save all the gains and make organic sales. (priceless!)
6.) INSTAGRAM Page. But I'm honest the account just has 154 Followers or something. I focused more on facebook. But the potencial on instagram can be very high too, I dont care so much about.. Account name: @candybabyofficial
7.) You get a FULL, LASER Targeted RESEARCH including FB Ads Strategy Videos!! Yes, I've bought a FULL Premium Niche / Audience Research for $150 on FIVERR.com!! That strategy I've got is your GUARANTEE for sales!
8.) I give you 20+ VIDEO Ads for FB Marketing and products I sell in the store (priceless!)
9.) LOW Bounce Rate!! The Bounce Rate from Analytics was UNDER 30% when I was making the marketing.
10.) 1200-2100 Visits per month and between 20 - 50 Visitors a day (depends on the markting activity)
12.) Automated E-Mail Campaign (Welcome E-Mail Series with voucher)

What marketing initiatives have been used for this business?
As you can see you can really successfull with facebook organic and paid traffic!!

How can the future owner improve the business?
Invest money in marketing & keep using influencers to grow the social media. I recommend to run also a smart campaign for Likes and Reactions on the page. But the main thing is doing the Facebook Ads!! And with the research, the videos and other marketing material you can scale this business easy to $2000-3000 a month.

I didnt worked with upsells or intense email marketing, I recommend you to do that for scaling to the next level.

Dont forget: YOU DONT HAVE TO MAKE ANY RESEARCH!! You get a whole list with EXACTLY DEMOGRAPHIC Interests and Age. Including videos which shows how to set up your Facebook ads for conversions. The Fiverr Premium Research helped me to make sales immediately. May I just was lucky with the seller but targeting the right people with short video ads is KEY for success, trust me.

YOU HAVE TO MASTER FACEBOOK MARKETING! And this Bonus will helps you!
When you do it right, you can have your ROI (Return of Investment) within 3 months.

Support: If you want to buy, I give you 2 weeks of full support. You can ask me anything in this time and I will help you to get the store running for you.

What is the price for this Store and all this bonus?!
The price is $2700 (NB).

I think its a fair price for what you get. The whole store included all Plugins, Themes, Facebook Costs, Research, Bonus Material costs more than $600. With this full equiped store you can start make sales immediately and my Follower Campaign will still be running for you until the end of this month. All is done for you, the whole setup and I will give you my personal support.

OK I hope you've got all the information now. If you have questions please feel free to message me or reply here.

Best regards from Munich,
Kevin :)

Attachments

• fbcandy.jpg
    fbcandy.jpg
    161.3 KB · Views: 61
  • daily.jpg
    daily.jpg
    80.5 KB · Views: 60
  • fbad.jpg
    fbad.jpg
    61.1 KB · Views: 56