Store for sale $100 fixed (sold)

Status
Not open for further replies.

nyuyuysoni

Haha anyway you are humorous and at the same time killing my spirit bro. If you see some body posting and repeating it shows some urgency . Not offended thou but will like to bounce on your head hahaa. Joke.

Direct Webstore

you are humorous
That's all I was trying to be ... but when some people are on the receiving end, it's perceived as trolling. lol

killing my spirit bro
You're too sensitive. I'd just sell the plugin if I was you. The actual store isn't worth buying. Getting a correctly fitting shoe from Aliexpress is almost impossible. All the sellers have inaccurate and different sizes. I ordered footwear 3 times for myself long ago and gave up. None of them fit. You'd be spending half your time doing refunds.

Plus, the ".us" domain is terrible. Looks scammy.
".com" is the only one people should use.

And your hosting seems terrible too ... you get this when you visit the site ..

Bandwidth Limit Exceeded
The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to the site owner reaching his/her bandwidth limit. Please try again later.

Be nice and don't inflict those hassles on someone else. Don't be greedy ... just sell the plugin. I will be good for your soul. :)

Last edited:

nyuyuysoni

That's all I was trying to be ... but when some people are on the receiving end, it's perceived as trolling. lol

You're too sensitive. I'd just sell the plugin if I was you. The actual store isn't worth buying. Getting a correctly fitting shoe from Aliexpress is almost impossible. All the sellers have inaccurate and different sizes. I ordered footwear 3 times for myself long ago and gave up. None of them fit. You'd be spending half your time doing refunds. Be nice and don't inflict that hassle on someone else .. just sell the plugin. I will be good for your soul. :)
Come get the plugin then if you want to.

Status
Not open for further replies.