Stock count display & image issues

Hello,

How can I prevent the stock count from displaying on the frontend in the product screen. I'm using the Flatsome theme.

Additionally, my product images are no longer visible. They are visible in the edit product screen but not on the frontend. It has also disappeared from the mailchimp newsletter popup form. Any suggestions?Screenshot 2019-04-24 09.01.50.png

Direct Webstore

How can I prevent the stock count from displaying on the frontend in the product screen.

Woocommerce>Settings>Products>Inventory (little link at the top of Products page)

Then down the bottom is a drop down menu called "Stock Display Format" ... Select "Never show quantity remaining in stock" ... Save.

stock.jpg

As for the images problem. No idea without looking at your setup. You better write to support@alidropship.com

;)

Direct Webstore

Or you can add the code below to custom CSS

.stock { display:none; }
That would just add to page loading times. (A small amount but it all adds up) Much more efficient to simply turn it off rather than hiding it.

Using extra CSS for anything is always the last option if there is no other way in the settings or adding something to the functions.php

;)

Last edited:

G-One

That would just add to page loading times. (A small amount but it all adds up) Much more efficient to simply turn it off rather than hiding it.

Using CSS for anything is always the last option if there is no other way in the settings or adding something to the functions.php

;)

Yes, in some case like my site turn off just not working. Just an option for consideration.

Woocommerce>Settings>Products>Inventory (little link at the top of Products page)

Then down the bottom is a drop down menu called "Stock Display Format" ... Select "Never show quantity remaining in stock" ... Save.

View attachment 8834

As for the images problem. No idea without looking at your setup. You better write to support@alidropship.com

;)

View attachment 8834

;)

G-One

Thank you so much!!! I truly appreciate it.

I recently changed hosting - not sure if that would cause images to disappear. Would it?

Please make sure your SQL is fully back up and correctly. Make sure you open up to double check it. Sometimes it is an empty string. Then, of course, back up all the file you has. Try to see your new host offer free migrate services.