Still having an issue with nice attributes

kkoz

Hello - I've upgraded to version 1.0.1 but I'm still having an issue with nice attributes. If a product has both a color and a size, then everything displays correctly:

Screenshot 2018-08-22 11.32.07.png
but if a product has only a size available, then the images display in the size field
Screenshot 2018-08-22 11.32.48.png

How can this be fixed?

Real Residual

I am going to follow this thread. If it is fixed, please post it back here. I am not going to upgrade until this is fixed :)

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
Hello - I've upgraded to version 1.0.1 but I'm still having an issue with nice attributes. If a product has both a color and a size, then everything displays correctly:

View attachment 5354
but if a product has only a size available, then the images display in the size field
View attachment 5355

How can this be fixed?
Hello, please PM me your domain name and WP login credentials - we will check the issue and find a solution.

esia168

I am also having the same issue, even 1.0.1 update, please fix asap. Please done enough QA before you release a new version. That's very troublesome for us, otherwise provide a way to downgrade the version while we wait for the fix.

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator

esia168

Hi, I have upgraded to version 1.0.2.1 , the problem is partially fixed, no longer showing pictures, but how come now there's an empty box ? That box below suppose to show "Green"
1535417856847.png

Real Residual

Hi, I have upgraded to version 1.0.2.1 , the problem is partially fixed, no longer showing pictures, but how come now there's an empty box ? That box below suppose to show "Green"
View attachment 5421
Looks like you have nice attribute set on GREEN with a white color.
You just need to go to the attribute and select that term and change to the right color.
It will replace all of those wordings with corresponding color, however, you must go to each term and select the color manually in attributes under Products.