Still cannot get products to show under my menu buttons

Jedika

I created menus with each type of item, for example "Dressses". After I imported dresses, I assigned them to the dresses category. But when I click on "Dresses" my products do not show up. I PMed my log in to an admin and it appears that they went in and reset portions of my website but haven't told me what was done or why. My logo and some of my changes were deleted, which I would be fine with if it had solved my issues but it hasn't and I'm still in limbo. I've gotten replies that do not address my issue at all. I really like this product and want to make it work but I need help to set it up this one part. Importing is the easy part, getting your products to appear where you want is hard.

When I click the menu button Dresses, I want to see all the dresses that I imported.There must be a simple solution to this because some of the websites that they say were built with this theme, rembrant, most definately show products under the buttons. I've been working on this one issue for two days now. I did find out how to make a custom link, but it still doesn't display my products under my menu button. Any help is appreciated. I'm using the regular Alidropship plugin. I'm only able to work on it in the evenings.

Jedika

Also, not sure what time it is there, but I can't respond to emails or messages in the middle of the night. There must be a large time difference.

Jedika

Thank you to support. I am not sure what you did, but my products are now showing under the categories! Thank you! Could you please tell me how you fixed it, so I know how to do it? thank you!

Gino

Hi Jedika,

Same thing is happening to my site.

Even i posted different Prod Category. It is not showing on the menus.. It’s still have the old prod category menus..

E

Ekaterina Sayapina

Hi Jedika,

Same thing is happening to my site.

Even i posted different Prod Category. It is not showing on the menus.. It’s still have the old prod category menus..
Please make sure you've added your product categories to correspondent menu in Appearance => Menus.