Startup hickups on SR

Bjjoha

Jus got the social rabbit WordPress plugin.. I when using gallery I get this error: Feb 25 09:40 pm
Parameter 'board_id' is required.

where can I set the board_Id?

Also my instagram account got banned the first day I used promoter ( I am not allowed to like or follow for 2 days...)The account is 2 months old, so I assumed it was safe to start. Do yo have any Tutorial showing exactly step by step to use promoter safe on Instagram?

Nadezhda

Staff member
Hi, Bjjoha
It looks like you didn't select the board to post on Pinterest, please go through all the steps of the instruction

Did you use any other SR tools on Instagram except Promoter? Did you use the manual Posting?
it looks too fake if used immediately. We recommend to use manual posting, commenting and following for 2-3 months and only then enable Social Rabbit.

If you are a newcomer in dropshipping or have a new Instagram account, we do not advise you to turn on all the tools on Instagram. We recommend to enable the Products Poster and use only that tool for 2-4 weeks or more, using the suggested ( default) intervals. Then you will be able to turn on the Product Poster and use it with Gallery Poster for 2-4 weeks, observing the proper intervals as well. We do not advise to use the Promoters, Grabber and Shoutouts for now because Instagram tightened its rules and blocks accounts that perform suspicious actions ( too many likes, comments etc.)

Last edited:

Bjjoha

The link was to a Russian page..
The account is not new but I just installed SR. I don’t use it for droppshipping and are not using the product poster, I use it to post blog posts.. I did give a few manual likes, and that is how I found I was banned.. Do I have to wait to use promoter because the plugin is just installed?

Nadezhda

Staff member
Hi, Bjjoha
I've corrected the link. Did you managed to select the board on Pinterest, while authorization on SR?

I did give a few manual likes, and that is how I found I was banned.. Do I have to wait to use promoter because the plugin is just installed?
Did you get an email from Pinterest? It includes the link to recover the account. If you do that ASAP, it'll help!