Stalled on "Checking your shopping cart" when using auto-order feature

David_A

I am testing out the order process and have run into an issue when using the "Place order automatically" option.

The items will add to the cart, but then it stalls on "Checking your shopping cart". Has anyone else run into this?

I'm using Chrome with the chrome extension installed.

I was able to have it work successfully with an order of a single product. But when I have two products in the order the stall happens.

Anyone who has experience this and figured out the solution, please let me know!

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
I am testing out the order process and have run into an issue when using the "Place order automatically" option.

The items will add to the cart, but then it stalls on "Checking your shopping cart". Has anyone else run into this?

I'm using Chrome with the chrome extension installed.

I was able to have it work successfully with an order of a single product. But when I have two products in the order the stall happens.

Anyone who has experience this and figured out the solution, please let me know!
We can check it out - please PM me your domain name and WordPress login and password , and the order with which you have this issue.