SSL Cert applied, Still no padlock

Groan

I removed teh favicon image in the settings and now that item does not appear in the list so this is the theme using absolute links instead of relative. Any thoughts on how to fix this so changes don't get removed when the theme updates?

hunybuny2

After I installed SSL on my site, I had same issue with my site too. I installed " SSL Insecure Content Fixer" plugin, activated it and fixed all the content with just 1 click and then now I've deactivated it.

Second option is, that you go to customization, remove all the system images from there, upload them again to your server, this way they will be moved to new HTTPS address and now use those newly uploaded images in customization settings. It will all be fixed automatically.

Groan

After I installed SSL on my site, I had same issue with my site too. I installed " SSL Insecure Content Fixer" plugin, activated it and fixed all the content with just 1 click and then now I've deactivated it.

Second option is, that you go to customization, remove all the system images from there, upload them again to your server, this way they will be moved to new HTTPS address and now use those newly uploaded images in customization settings. It will all be fixed automatically.

Excellent! I'll give that plug in a try. I figured it was the default images that were the problem and we'll be replacing them eventually but I just want to see that little green lock!

Groan

@hunybuny2 do you remember what settings you chose? I tried simple and now up to content but it has not changed the system images. My site still shows not-green. :( Not sure how much farther I should go.

Groan

Thanks Julius,
I ended up just replacing all the images. There were only 8 and some of them I just disabled anyways. My padlock is happily showing green now.

cristiane

Thank you very much Julios,
For the moment I expect the other themes that must be released soon I think ... My site is not yet on the net ...