Squareup error

Donow

Hey, I have an issue after setting up squareup. I'm not getting any reports on activities list from 13th September. Website is on Wordpress, and I have tried to make several test purchases with UK debit cards, all failed. The message you get when ordering is: Sorry, we are unable to successfully process this transaction.
When contacted square they said its all good on their side. "Although Square integrates with e-commerce host to process payments, all API functions are operated and managed by them. "
I have tried to turn off express checkout and also changed the currency to GBP as suggested on forum, but didnt help.
Any suggestions?

image.png

Craig Sutcliffe

Hey, I have an issue after setting up squareup. I'm not getting any reports on activities list from 13th September. Website is on Wordpress, and I have tried to make several test purchases with UK debit cards, all failed. The message you get when ordering is: Sorry, we are unable to successfully process this transaction.
When contacted square they said its all good on their side. "Although Square integrates with e-commerce host to process payments, all API functions are operated and managed by them. "
I have tried to turn off express checkout and also changed the currency to GBP as suggested on forum, but didnt help.
Any suggestions?

View attachment 10334
Hi, any fix for this yet mate?