Split Attributes

pzovcrqt

Hi everyone,

Do you know if there is a way to split attributes that are coming from aliexpress ?

Example:

There is an Aliexpress store that sells many variants of an item under only one Attribute "Couleur".
Nevertheless, the proposed variations are not only differing by Couleur" but also by Size (="Taille" in French).

Would it be possible to show a cleaner view by splitting attributes in my alidropship woocommerce shop ?
In that sense, I would have two attributes in my shop : color and size.

1597930997608.png

chris37

Hi everyone,

Do you know if there is a way to split attributes that are coming from aliexpress ?

Example:

There is an Aliexpress store that sells many variants of an item under only one Attribute "Couleur".
Nevertheless, the proposed variations are not only differing by Couleur" but also by Size (="Taille" in French).

Would it be possible to show a cleaner view by splitting attributes in my alidropship woocommerce shop ?

View attachment 12630

Check the knowledge base tab...
Is on the latest alidropship woo update rename attribute for cleaner option....
Not splitting! is a full different matter and I don't want to go in to this.

the_lyall

I can't decide whether this is more like opening a can of worms of going down a rabbit hole.

It is indeed possible, but I usually try to find products that already have them split how I need them, and then just rename during import.

You're looking at it from the correct angle (attributes rather than variations) but there's no way to automatically split them during import, or to manually split them and keep the ability to automatically process the orders.

There are lots of posts on here about changing attributes/variations, some of those might be able to help as it's been discussed a lot.

Mar

Another annoying question repeated again and again while there is this active parallel thread, https://forum.alidropship.com/threads/how-to-split-product-variations-please.6150/page-2#post-76580 Please see this link, https://forum.alidropship.com/threads/read-first-before-posting-a-new-thread.14935/

1597933019745.png