Spent over $500 on Fb ads hardly got 10 sales

Santosh

Hello,

I have spent over $500 on Fb ads, hardly got 10 sales. I am frustrated , don't know what to do.
Any help is greatly appreciated.

Santosh.

crystalcelebi

Hi Santosh, could you give us more information so we can help you? What is your product and target audience? Do they get to the page and abandon it or they don't even click your ad? (If you want, could we watch your page?) Take some screenshots of your target audience, the ad itself and the metrics of your page.

kingpin

Start with Influencer marketing.

do instagram shoutouts. At a same time learn more about Facebook ads

regards!

Santosh

Hi Santosh, could you give us more information so we can help you? What is your product and target audience? Do they get to the page and abandon it or they don't even click your ad? (If you want, could we watch your page?) Take some screenshots of your target audience, the ad itself and the metrics of your page.

Thank you for replying on my post.

1. My website was built on Alidropship niches for 2017, we are selling baby and kids clothing, toys.
2.Target audience is 25 - 50 women in USA.
3.I am seeing website visits and add to carts, but not abandoned carts.
4.Are you refering to FB page (https://www.facebook.com/TheBest4Kids/) , the post on my page are posted by Social Rabbit.

upload_2017-11-10_17-19-29.png

upload_2017-11-10_17-20-54.png

upload_2017-11-10_17-21-40.png

upload_2017-11-10_17-25-11.png
upload_2017-11-10_17-25-44.png

upload_2017-11-10_17-26-7.png

upload_2017-11-10_17-26-30.png

Attachments

• upload_2017-11-10_17-20-46.png
    upload_2017-11-10_17-20-46.png
    85.4 KB · Views: 14

Santosh

Start with Influencer marketing.

do instagram shoutouts. At a same time learn more about Facebook ads

regards!

There is a lot of information out there on Facebook Ads which is very confusing, what I learned so far is facebook marketing is different for different stores.
We don't have a definite strategy here.

crystalcelebi

About Kingpin's advice, you can search for parents influencers. People who post about life with kids, and so on. About FB ads, in America not only women buy clothes and stuff for kids, men also buy stuff (check out this page on facebook: Fatherly and read their description). What you can do is shorten your age range to 28-50 (educated higher income parents are most likely to be older than 25) and target men and women who have children. You can even make some test ads with the same age range and be creative, let's say, target people who are interested in Toys R Us, Barbie, Max Steel, depending on the product you are promoting.

Hi Santosh,
make sure you have the facebook pixel and google ana installed. Then see if you can giveaway a item and make a small profit on postage as we want many sales to 1, collect emails to send offers each week /month 2. you can do very targeted ads with facebook using the information facebook collected about the customers with the pixel. the ads will be much cheaper and very targeted facebook will show your ads to simiular people that bought from you so there a warm customer no cold lead.

mark