Spent $2,000 on FB Ads But NOT much sales...HELP!

kelly

Okay.. so here's the story.

I have watched hours of youtube videos and read a lot on dropshipping and FB ads. I have yet to generate a good amount of sales per day. Ideally, I am aiming for $300 per day. This is a niche store and its been a year. Only a sale every 2 months.

FB ads stats
CTR: 5.22%
CPC: $0.84
CPM: $43.92

I am not getting any "add-to-carts". How can I improve to get sales? I have tried reaching out to influencers but their price is ridiculously high. eg 100k pls fans account is asking for $300 for a one day shoutout. Btw, is it necessary to purchase a SSL certificate eventhough my payment gateway is only paypal? Other payment methods like STRIPE is not available in my country.

Your input and/or suggestions is very much appreciated. thanks!

Last edited:

Mar

Okay.. so here's the story.

I have watched hours of youtube videos and read a lot on dropshipping and FB ads. I have yet to generate a good amount of sales per day. Ideally, I am aiming for $300 per day. This is a niche store and its been a year. Only a sale every 2 months.

FB ads stats
CTR: 5.22%
CPC: $0.84
CPM: $43.92

I am not getting any "add-to-carts". How can I improve to get sales? I have tried reaching out to influencers but their price is ridiculously high. eg 100k pls fans account is asking for $300 for a one day shoutout. Btw, is it necessary to purchase a SSL certificate eventhough my payment gateway is only paypal? Other payment methods like STRIPE is not available in my country.

Your input and/or suggestions is very much appreciated. thanks!
SSL certificate is necessary, buyers who understand the risk of giving their credit card information will not buy in a store without SSL certificate. But having an SSL certificate is not a guarantee of good sales. Paypal gateway is enough. Buyers can use any major credit cards with Paypal even without Paypal account.