Special shipping prize

Sznurek11

On Alidropship plugin there is a way to add another shipping cost let's say I've two socks RED one and GREEN one in order and red one is free shipping, but Green one costs $1.00 for shipping, so the user needs to pay $1 for shipping.

But on woocomerce, I've set this up and user that added to cart socks: RED and Green is able to choose $1 or free shipping , for both of theese products, how to change it? I've been looking for some plugins, but it didn't help me.

Has anybody any idea how to solve this?

zokkoz

I just don't understand how the content creators at Alidropship can just stay without any reaction to this "Free shipping, free plus shipping and/or paid shipping" problem that many persons on this forum are facing. I have the same kind of problem. There are months now since I am trying to figure out how to implement it. But still no way. Still waiting for a tutorial from the Alidropship staff.

Xerro

I don't think I even understand the concept.
If sock A and sock B are the same, why are you charging for one variation and not the other?
Seems to me you're overcomplicating things for yourself and customers.
Just charge the dollar on both or include it in your price and offer free shipping.

I can't see this being on their priority list.

Sznurek11

I don't think I even understand the concept.
If sock A and sock B are the same, why are you charging for one variation and not the other?
Seems to me you're overcomplicating things for yourself and customers.
Just charge the dollar on both or include it in your price and offer free shipping.

I can't see this being on their priority list.

No, don't go this way, I just wanted to have some of products with free shipping, so that I can promote them with free shipping. All of the others will have shipping prize set on $4,00

I am just looking for any solution, may someone have the same problem. I am not attacking alidropship plugin for woo, just asking how to solve this problem.