Sorry,your transaction did not pass verification due to security reasons. The transaction has been

Max B

Got this error this morning on AliExpress. Trying to fulfill an order to Iran.

Sorry,your transaction did not pass verification due to security reasons. The transaction has been closed.

Anyone had to deal with this yet.? Asking support to resolver it with them. Will post a solution once I find it.

Pete

Hi Max!

I'm having the same exact issue here. I'm also trying to buy an item from Aliexpress to be shipped here in Iran and it won't let me complete my order. :(

The error says, "Sorry, your transaction did not pass verification due to security reasons. The transaction has been closed."

I asked help from the seller but she said she doesn't have any idea how to fix it. I already called my bank as well but they said they never received any request for payments to be deducted from my card. Were you able to successfully purchase through the Aliexpress site? Would appreciate to know how you fixed it. Thanks!

Blz

getting same issue, 30 orders pending, not any issue in the past, using same account, same credit card, I did not change anything