Sorry...this item is currently unavailable in your region. Check out other group buying offers.

Thordesign

Good morning,

I've been having a big problem for a few days now. 90% of the products on my shop are no longer available for purchase on Aliexpress. I get this error message when I try to access it: "Sorry...this item is currently unavailable in your region. Check out other group buying offers."

I want to clarify that I have different suppliers and it's the same problem for all.

I was wondering if there was a solution to this? Because after contacting a supplier, he confirmed to me that the product was available in my country.

Thank you in advance for your help.

Attachments

• screen.png
    screen.png
    51.6 KB · Views: 1

Georgy

Good morning,

I've been having a big problem for a few days now. 90% of the products on my shop are no longer available for purchase on Aliexpress. I get this error message when I try to access it: "Sorry...this item is currently unavailable in your region. Check out other group buying offers."

I want to clarify that I have different suppliers and it's the same problem for all.

I was wondering if there was a solution to this? Because after contacting a supplier, he confirmed to me that the product was available in my country.

Thank you in advance for your help.
Hi, could you please send me the links to that products as example?

Georgy

AliDropship Google Chrome Extension ver. 2.7.17.1 - we are testing the new version of the extension, it should be available this week

Hello, here it is : product1 product2 product3

(impossible for me to display the product)
Hope that will help to fix the issue, but still, I'm facing the same issue, that some products are not available. That issue can be going from AliExpress website

vakile

Hi,

Verify if Aliexpress has imposed any regional restrictions on certain products. This could be due to shipping limitations, legal restrictions, or other factors. Contact Aliexpress customer support or check their documentation for information on regional restrictions. As per this rpa certification, you may try accessing Aliexpress through a Virtual Private Network (VPN) with a server located in a different region.

Thanks

EdnaW

All the reasons mentioned in the previous comments are valid and can happen in some specific cases. The problematic part in my opinion is that the suppliers confirmed availability in the country in question. And the fact it happened for 90% of products makes me think there was an issue that has nothing to do with the reasons we could list as usual suspects. Needless to say, a big problem. Hope it was solved quickly.