Something's not right with my shop performance

landed

Please note if you are going to give constructive criticism then great read on- and I am most grateful of the feedback. If you are already looking at, analysing this post for a way to have a poke so you can 'flex' as I see many of you like to (given previous posts from many contributors) then jog on.

Ok so last november I started dropshipping using a general store idea as I did not want to do a niche as per guidance from Tristan Broughton who gives a lot of value in his youtube videos on aliexpress dropshipping model. He uses shopify as do the majority. Being able to develop a website and do graphics I thought I might like the control and keep costs down by using woocommerce and the alidropship plugin. I am thinking this may have been a mistake as I feel something is wrong 50% of the time the other time I think- no lots of other people do it with woocommerce but maybe it's my theme or something.
I don't want to throw the baby out with the bathwater, I spent a lot of time on the brand.
I get complimented on my site by friends (even asking to not be kind) and no one really 'pans' it. However I must have tested 50 products by now and nothing has worked. I spent too much on facebook ads for little return. It is really hard to come by profit using that and because I spent so much and took a lot of time to make good video and good copy (so I think).

One minor success
I have had sales and conversions around 1.5% from people looking for official items but liked mine and bought but it was through google shopping channel. So I do know that there is not a technical block. Sales stopped I think due to market conditions and then a month in also my ad got pulled by google as it was not official product. Though tons are still there. I decided to stop anyway as it became less and less sales. I needed a better product.

Of course you don't have enough info to go on with what I have said. You would like to see the ads etc...and maybe I can create some shots if you are curious. I would like to know what my next move should be. Here is the url https://shopstylereview.com

Things I would have liked to have done- kept mc caffee trust badge on my site. I can't afford the 69 per month. Also not sure if that is valid.

BTW- many people just come to the landing page from the Ad. They don't go check shipping or terms and conditions either- they leave. So it can't be the home page for many people (which I think is ok yes could be better always trying to perfect).

I have tried sales timers and the like 'triggers' I don't see any difference. They are not on all products and I have them split testing.

Is it just a saturation point and only the richest will survive? By spending a lot more on ads to break through and warm up audiences.

a) try shopify upload a bunch of products and retry facebook ads
b) continue to thrash it out with facebook ads instagram etc- tried influencers once didn't work for me.
c) ebay or amazon dropshipping

Direct Webstore

You're breaking the number one rule. Selling boring, non unique products that are easily bought in local stores.

Simple as that.

Scrap it and start again. And this time use a niche with more carefully selected, interesting and relatively unique products.

landed

Ok so products are wrong not the store. So you believe in niche stores of course. Thanks for the input respect your opinion.