Some questions..

Paul_

Hello guys,

I'm planning to start an Ali Express dropshipping shop. Some questions on forehand:
  1. Am I allowed to add a product for dropshipping without asking permission from the vendor? I've found some great products, but not sure if I can dropship them.
  2. Is it possible to add a product variant as an separate product? So if a product has 5 variants on AliExpress, I want 5 separate products on my shop.
  3. Are there any differences between the AliDropship and AliDropship for WooCommerce plugin? What is recommended? I prefer a custom theme (actually developed some themes for WordPress before).
  4. Is it possible to support multi-language and multi-currency?
All the best,
Paul

Igor

Administrator
Staff member
Hello Paul,

Thank you for your interest and for your questions!

1. Yes, you don't need any permission.
2. There will be an option for this featured in the next update of plugin - you will be able to duplicate (or create as many copies as you need) your product, so that you could have a separate product for each variant.
2. Yes, there are some differences, please read about them in this article - https://alidropship.com/codex/8-alidropship-vs-alidropship-woocommerce-choose/
If you didn't have any experience with WooCommerce before, I recommend that you choose AliDropship original. Besides, if you want us to build a custom store for you, you only have the AliDropship original option. If using your own theme is a must for you, you have to use AlIDropship Woo,
4. Multi-language - not yet, but you can translate the theme (manually) to a language you want using our special module and after the translation is complete we'll add it to the theme update.
Multi-currency is supported.

Please don't hesitate to reach out if you have any further questions!

Best regards,
Igor

2. There will be an option for this featured in the next update of plugin - you will be able to duplicate (or create as many copies as you need) your product, so that you could have a separate product for each variant.

Yeah!!

Paul_

Hello Paul,

Thank you for your interest and for your questions!

1. Yes, you don't need any permission.
2. Yes, there are some differences, please read about them in this article - https://alidropship.com/codex/8-alidropship-vs-alidropship-woocommerce-choose/
If you didn't have any experience with WooCommerce before, I recommend that you choose AliDropship original. Besides, if you want us to build a custom store for you, you only have the AliDropship original option. If using your own theme is a must for you, you have to use AlIDropship Woo,
4. Multi-language - not yet, but you can translate the theme (manually) to a language you want using our special module and after the translation is complete we'll add it to the theme update.
Multi-currency is supported.

Please don't hesitate to reach out if you have any further questions!

Best regards,
Igor
Thanks you Igor!

What "Built-in Themes" are provided?