Some problems with the French version of Da Vinci theme

El Flaco

Hi everybody!

This is my first message here and I am really happy with the plugin so far.
I have concerns with the French translation of the Da Vinci theme though. There are many mistakes and some of them can't be corrected directly with wordpress (at least I didn't see any option).

- When you have "X% OFF" of the image of a discount of a product, you have "X% DE" in French.
Is it possible to change it with "- X%" ?

- There is an overlap too with the payment options images in the Mobile version of the Home page (it doesn't appear with the English version though)

- Many other translation mistakes too so accessing to the translations file would be nice.

E

Ekaterina Sayapina

Hi everybody!

This is my first message here and I am really happy with the plugin so far.
I have concerns with the French translation of the Da Vinci theme though. There are many mistakes and some of them can't be corrected directly with wordpress (at least I didn't see any option).

- When you have "X% OFF" of the image of a discount of a product, you have "X% DE" in French.
Is it possible to change it with "- X%" ?

- There is an overlap too with the payment options images in the Mobile version of the Home page (it doesn't appear with the English version though)

- Many other translation mistakes too so accessing to the translations file would be nice.
First of all, please note that the built-in themes should be translated in GlotPress, a special translation platform. If you are not registered with it, please pm me your email so that we can create an account for you. We add new translations when theme updates are released.
I would appreciate if you could pm me your domain name as I was unable to reproduce the issue on my test website.