[SOLVED] Your cash-back URL is not correct

topraf

Hey, which extensions did you deactivate? I tried to do it in private mode with only Alidropship and still have the issue.
Thx!

Hey, which extensions did you deactivate? I tried to do it in private mode with only Alidropship and still have the issue.
Thx!
1548851816395.png
I use Extensify to quickly disable and enable addons from the url bar, got it from someone here on the forums, kudos to them. When I use this config this cash-back error doesn't come. Clear cache cookies, then re-authenticate your chrome plugin with wordpress plugin, check again with all plugins disabled, should work. Also post your cashback url here, I'll test if it reroutes to aliexpress.com or what, what r u using for cashback? ePN? Show a screenshot of your config at ePN too.

topraf

I use Admitad; but i tried to delete the cashback link from the Alidropship plugin settings and still got the same issue so i dont think its related to the cashback program. I'll try Extensify thx

I use Admitad; but i tried to delete the cashback link from the Alidropship plugin settings and still got the same issue so i dont think its related to the cashback program. I'll try Extensify thx
Try ePN, I got denied from Admidad so I used ePN, mine's working okay.

Enov

I confirm, I have same issue too today! I tried but admited and EPN, even I deleted cashback link, but always issue
I think it's related to alidropship plugin itself

any fix for that? I have 5 orders stuck with them :/

I confirm, I have same issue too today! I tried but admited and EPN, even I deleted cashback link, but always issue
I think it's related to alidropship plugin itself

any fix for that? I have 5 orders stuck with them :/
Disable all other plugins, delete alidropship plugin in chrome and reinstall it
Clear cache and cookies
Reauthenticate the plugin with your site and then try without the cashback url in settings.

topraf

I confirm that it worked by disabling all plugins (I had ublock DISABLED on my website, Lastpass and Reddit Enhancement suite).
Still weird, cant really identify where the issue comes from