SOLVED TEMPORARILY - CHROME EXTENSION April 19 Update is breaking "PLACE ORDER AUTOMATICALLY" HELP HELP HELP

Real Residual

Guys:

We NEED EMERGENCY HELP!!!!

This new Chrome Extension update V.2.7.13.0 is not filling the order form properly. Order Message never gets filled and the whole process just hung.

If you complete payment anyways and proceed to the next order, now the Address will not get filled properly. Seems that since the previous Order Message was never completed, the script is refusing to fill addresses.

Please FIX IT ASAP!!!!

Real

kukiman

Yes, it is broken now, they released new version of extension today and it broke the fulfillment... Unfortunately it will not be fixed until monday I guess, as it's the weekend now...

Real Residual

You have to use a downgraded version. Here's what I googled...

How do I stop Chrome from updating extensions?
source: How can I disable Google Chrome auto update? Check the Developer Mode box at the top of the screen. Select Load unpacked extensions from the button bar that appears. Use the folder browser to pick the directory you have extracted the contents of the extension to

I was able to find the previous version. See attached.

Just download, unzip it to your local directory. Goto Chrome Extensions (chrome://extensions/ ), and click on LOAD UNPACKED from the top. You will see 2 Alidropship extensions after the unpacked is loaded, disable the broken one and use the unpacked one. You have to reauthorize all of your stores again.

Remember, if you unzip the unpacked extension to c:\2.7.8.0\ then you need to select that directory as the unpacked directory.

If you do not see LOAD UNPACKED button, you need to enable developer mode.

Real

Attachments

• 2.7.8.0.zip
    1.4 MB · Views: 27