[SOLVED ]Import: Wrong prices

Niels

Hi!
I have imported products from a new supplier and did go all well, as I can see.
But the imported prices are much(!) higher then the AliExpressshop shows.

For example: Some socks - on AE it costs 7.30 USD - import price in my product edistor shows 63,75 USD (after pricing formular it comes up to 120 USD roundabout!)
I have run an product update but it didnt change it.

Any solution? = Ooouh yeah ... I had to activate "update prices automatically" again (had deactivated once trying running own prices)

Best regards, Niels

Last edited:

chris37

Hi!

For example: Some socks - on AE it costs 7.30 USD - import price in my product edistor shows 63,75 USD (after pricing formular it comes up to 120 USD roundabout!)

Any solution? = Ooouh yeah ... I had to activate "update prices automatically" again (had deactivated once trying running own prices)

Best regards, Niels
Good ;)

Georgy

Hi!

Best regards, Niels
Hello, Thank you for reaching out!

I'm really sorry about the situation you have encountered. We are working to fix that currency issue with the next plugin update.

The issue can be fixed by changing currency into USD on AliExpress. And then you will need to reset the products with the high price.

Please, note that reset will affect variations (will revert them to the way they look on AliExpress), stock and pricing. It is a temporary solution, we are working on a fix at the moment. Thank you for your patience and understanding!

Best regards,
George

Georgy

Hi!

Best regards, Niels
Hello, Niels! https://forum.alidropship.com/threads/alidropship-chrome-extension-ver-2-7-15-103-update.17077/ - new version released