Solve the IonCube PHP Loader error problem

seoisdead

I've detected an error because of a thing called ion cube loader.
You may get a message like this; "Site error: the ionCube PHP Loader needs to be installed. This is a widely used PHP extension for running ionCube protected PHP code, website security and malware blocking. Please visit get loader ioncube.com for install assistance."

I have my online shop with the davinci theme on activamarket.es , and Alidropship told me that it was my hosting.
I did some research and found the solution. What you have to do is activate an option that comes in the cpanel of your hosting. This option is the one that says IONCUBE_LOADER.
You update your website and it looks like before.
I have made a video tutorial on youtube for you to see it better.
When I discover more errors about the alidrop plugin and its solution I will put it on youtube.

I hope to help and greetings.

chris37

You may get a message like this; "Site error: the ionCube PHP Loader needs to be installed. This is a widely used PHP extension for running ionCube protected PHP code, website security and malware blocking. Please visit get loader ioncube.com for install assistance."

I have my online shop with the davinci theme on activamarket.es , and Alidropship told me that it was my hosting.
I did some research and found the solution. What you have to do is activate an option that comes in the cpanel of your hosting. This option is the one that says IONCUBE_LOADER.
When I discover more errors about the alidrop plugin and its solution I will put it on youtube.

A small search in this very forum .. you will find this topic have be answered multiple time and already many YouTube video have be cover this topic.

seoisdead

ok, thanks, when it happened to me I spent several hours researching on the internet and I came to this conclusion, that the solution was very simple. That's why I made the video too.

chris37

ok, thanks, when it happened to me I spent several hours researching on the internet and I came to this conclusion, that the solution was very simple. That's why I made the video too.
Do you use the Woo Mini Cart Drawer?
If yes.. have a look on the cache settings because is Ajax basic

chris37

The information you gave in your video is wrong,

Is not about the theme. Is about the AliDropship plugin need the ioncube php loader do be enable for is be able to work

seoisdead

I had the Alidrop php7.2 plugin but when I updated the php version in the cpanel it no longer worked. So I found that solution. I didn't know that ioncube will be needed to make it work for versions higher than php 7.2.

chris37

I had the Alidrop php7.2 plugin but when I updated the php version in the cpanel it no longer worked. So I found that solution. I didn't know that ioncube will be needed to make it work for versions higher than php 7.2.
Is needed for all the version... in your previous version propaply was enable by your hosting like most of the time.... when you update your php version sometime by default many setting be deactivate in your cpanel and then you or your hosting provider must enable it again manual.

hato-7

Thank you for the video. Helped me out

wondercrew4

In general, I sometimes get an error when I start the site. Thank you for the tutorial it might help many drop shippers. I think everyone should invest some money and time into the website's health and stable work. I personally use the https://linko.app/ for my drop shipping website to keep always work stable. If something is wrong it notifies me, so I don't lose potential customers that lose their interest because of unexpected errors.

Last edited: