solution to poor quality images from aliexpress ?

orimond

Anyone having problem with low resolution or poor or blurred images from Aliexpress ?? Any idea how to solve this problem?
Esp when you need to meet min 350 px (wdth and hght) of woocommerce image size !
Any plugin to make the pic clearer or sharper ? Thanks !

Christina

Administrator
Anyone having problem with low resolution or poor or blurred images from Aliexpress ?? Any idea how to solve this problem?
Esp when you need to meet min 350 px (wdth and hght) of woocommerce image size !
Any plugin to make the pic clearer or sharper ? Thanks !

Hello, orimond!

WooCommerce is in charge of product thumbnail image size and we can't change anything in their system. Therefore we are optimising the recommended Woo themes to avoid such issues. As for other themes, we would recommend importing products WITH featured but WITHOUT gallery and variation images. But this option will be available in AliDropship Woo ver. 1.0.

Mar

As for other themes, we would recommend importing products WITH featured but WITHOUT gallery and variation images. But this option will be available in AliDropship Woo ver. 1.0.
Victoria, I hope this is an option. Meaning we can have the images if we want it. This is the reason I am not using Dropship.Me plugin. There is no option to include product description images and to think that we have to pay for it.