SOLD!! General Store For Sale!! Almost 2000 Products Imported.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Direct Webstore

I did not come to a circus to laugh
That's because you are the clown. lol. Just PM the guy and ask him for the URL. Look at all the other clowns asking him for the URL. Has he posted it? No, he hasn't ... WHY?

READ this.
Anyone interested kindly give me a pm for further discussion and price negotiation. Thanks

Comprende?

when you can send me information about
For God's sake ... PM the guy and ask him. Don't be so lazy. It's not rocket science. I'm trying to help you here. He wants people to contact HIM.

NOW do you understand why I think you and others asking him for the URL are funny? Nobody reads anything these days.

*sigh*

:)

Last edited:

JohaoHernandez

That's because you are the clown. lol. Just PM the guy and ask him for the URL. Look at all the other clowns asking him for the URL. Has he posted it? No, he hasn't ... WHY?

READ this.

Comprende?

For God's sake ... PM the guy and ask him. Don't be so lazy. It's not rocket science. I'm trying to help you here. He wants people to contact HIM.

NOW do you understand why I think you and others asking him for the URL are funny? Nobody reads anything these days.

*sigh*

:)

listen to this guy, poor wants friends jajajaaj

If someone asks or not, what do you care? do not go where they do not call you, the only clown in this forum is you, instead of helping and contributing something, you only say stupid things

Direct Webstore

what do you care?
Actually, it's the guy selling the site who cares. He asked people to PM him, but it seems many people are too lazy and/or ignorant to do so. I'm just looking at the funny side of it.

instead of helping and contributing something, you only say stupid things
So advising you to do what the seller wants you to do is stupid ... got it. LOL :)

instead of helping
what do you care?
In one instance you think I should help and the next you think I shouldn't care. You're not the sharpest pencil in the box, are you?

But that's OK. Be stubborn and ignorant ... and settle down for a lonnnnnnnggggg wait for the URL, because he is NOT going to post it here. If you were more experienced in these sort of things you would know that many people are reluctant to post URLs of their sites in forums like this as they don't wish their ideas to be copied.

Here's some "help" again ... if you want that URL, send him a PM. Simple as that. :)

Last edited:

JohaoHernandez

Actually, it's the guy selling the site who cares. He asked people to PM him, but it seems many people are too lazy and/or ignorant to do so. I'm just looking at the funny side of it.

So advising you to do what the seller wants you to do is stupid ... got it. LOL :)

In one instance you think I should help and the next you think I shouldn't care. You're not the sharpest pencil in the box, are you?

But that's OK. Be stubborn and ignorant ... and settle down for a lonnnnnnnggggg wait for the URL, because he is NOT going to post it here. If you were more experienced in these sort of things you would know that many people are reluctant to post URLs of their sites in forums like this as they don't wish their ideas to be copied.

Here's some "help" again ... if you want that URL, send him a PM. Simple as that. :)

someone to pay attention to this person

JohaoHernandez

Rather than talk to your imaginary friends ... just PM the guy and stop being a complete idiot. It's for the best ... :)

View attachment 5489View attachment 5488

Alternatively .. just continue being ignorant. At least it's good for a laugh ... LOL :)

here the only idiot is you who continue with the same theme because the partner has already contacted me for hours, you are the fool who follows the same theme, repeating the same
Screenshot_3.png

Direct Webstore

the partner has already contacted me

LOL ... Oh my God! The poor guy had to contact you because you couldn't work out how to contact him! ... hilarious! :)

But I guess if you were a little smarter you would be able to make your own store, rather than buy one ... but the funniest thing is you're interested in buying a GENERAL store! My God! ... LOL :)

Man ... I have to thank you. You've given me the best laugh this week! I almost spat my coffee out all over the keyboard! LOL ... Thanks! :)

Last edited:
LOL ... Oh my God! The poor guy had to contact you because you couldn't work out how to contact him! ... hilarious! :)

But I guess if you were a little smarter you would be able to make your own store, rather than buy one ... but the funniest thing is you're interested in buying a GENERAL store! My God! ... LOL :)

Man ... I have to thank you. You've given me the best laugh this week! I almost spat my coffee out all over the keyboard! LOL ... Thanks! :)

Win win solution. Think positive. Maybe he dont know how to start a conversation. Peace. Anyway, im not a poor guy.

Status
Not open for further replies.