SocialRabbit

There doen't seem to be a Social Rabbit forum/thread so apologies for putting this here.

The facebook poster has been down for a few days now, is it a problem with my settings or the plugin ?

Thanks

Lyubomir Radev

Since the thread was opened up...so for me all 4 social media autoposters work - but only with the Davince theme and aliexpress plug-in.

I did install the plug-on on one of my blogs (has the Genesis theme), did set it up successfully, and the test post did work on the facebook page, but it doesn't autopost - any suggestions why??

I have an idea in mind, and will update you if it worked...so basically I just put the domain name of my blog under "settings" when setting up the app in the facebook developer's section. On my main page (index page) I have only one static post. All of the other posts are under specific categories. So I'll just put the link of some of my categories, to see if it will start to populate posts from there.

If you guys have a solution to this let me know!

Thanks

Poni

Guess something still isn't right, tried to pay for it and got this message:

"At this time, we are unable to process your request. Please return to Social Rabbit and try another option."

Sigh...

Stuart Gibson

Hello. I signed up for social rabbit today. I have it set up for twitter and I nstagram so far. I also think I have the installation promoter working.

The issue I have is Facebook integratin. I've tried using development apps I've already created and also tried new apps. I keep getting an error after confirming with Facebook about letting the app use facebook.

Do you know ow if this is an ongoing issue or am I being an idiota and doing something wrong?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2016-12-11-18-23-41.png
    Screenshot_2016-12-11-18-23-41.png
    32.3 KB · Views: 14

pudg3

i hope sir yaros will add a feature in socialrabbit that lets us post on facebook groups hehe