Socialrabbit - instagram / proxy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shays

Did anyone try posting on Instagram on different accounts from the same server?

That is why we have the proxy settings to input, but the support told me it's fine to use the same server for multiple accounts ^_^ Which doesn't seem right to me... You can easily get banned if caught

How do you use socialrabbit for several accounts? I don't wanna pay for a proxy server just yet...

Cheers

otk

I have 4 accounts running from one server with SocialRabbit + from one pc MassPlanner with 2 accs + from second computer MassPlanner with 2 accs. So far, no problems with IG.

Doug

I heard about you can have 5 acc without problems, so it means problems if more than 5 :)
I am not sure this info is up to date.

afaceripedia

I used the plugin with 3 Instagram accounts without any problems. I guess you can use up to 5 accounts from one ip.
I'm not using Social Rabbit right now but I created a new website and I need to promote it again. But I don't want to purchase the license for 5 websites and use it only for one. So if anyone has the plugin and can sub-rent one license please contact me. I will pay you if course.

chianlawrence

You could get banned if you have more accounts from the same IP. I’ve tried using SocialRabbit for managing 4 accounts and got banned, so I tried proxy. As a manager for small blogs, I should have a good quality work, and investing in a proxy server seemed right to me. So far I've tried 4 or 5 proxy providers, the price was ok, but the proxies kept shutting down, at this moment I decided to ask my friend who works in a SEO company, he suggested me to try https://iproyal.com/residential-proxies/ , he said that their company was working with them for almost a year, and they were satisfied, I can say I am also satisfied with them, they have very low prices, and proxies of high quality

chris37

You could get banned if you have more accounts from the same IP. I’ve tried using SocialRabbit for managing 4 accounts and got banned, so I tried proxy. As a manager for small blogs, I should have a good quality work, and investing in a proxy server seemed right to me. So far I've tried 4 or 5 proxy providers, the price was ok, but the proxies kept shutting down, at this moment I decided to ask my friend who works in a SEO company, he suggested me to try https://iproyal.com/residential-proxies/ , he said that their company was working with them for almost a year, and they were satisfied, I can say I am also satisfied with them, they have very low prices, and proxies of high quality
Do you want to post from one website in 4 different account from the same social network? If yes social rabbit not work this way.
An alternative is to create another 3 subdomain and use the social rabbit posting from there ... with this way you gonna have 4 different ip address.

Direct Webstore

You could get banned if you have more accounts from the same IP.

No. You could not. I've run up to 8 stores with Social Rabbit on the same server/I.P at different times and have never been banned. EVER. It's NOT the reason accounts get banned. If it was, people using Shared Servers with the same I.P, which is MOST people, would be having accounts banned more often. I and quite a few other people on this forum use the same shared server with "Interserver" and run multiple stores/Social Rabbit. And then there is Alidropship's hosting with God knows how many accounts all coming from the same shared server.

The reason why accounts are banned has been discussed many times already in this forum. And the common root cause is a lack of common sense. i.e. Overuse and/or using it on brand new accounts. Manual social media interaction for a while BEFORE using SR is my advice and also the advice of the developer. (They copied me on that advice, lol) I myself make it three months with new sites.

So far I've tried 4 or 5 proxy providers, the price was ok
You're really wasting your money ... and time.

Last edited:

Direct Webstore

Do you want to post from one website in 4 different account from the same social network?
No. He means four different domains/stores on the same Server/I.P. Similar to the probable HUNDREDS of member's Alidropship stores with SR being hosted on the same server/I.P with Alidropship Hosting.

AND the Interserver Hosting I mentioned.
AND all the other shared hosts in the world.
AND the Alidropship company itself runs MANY of its own stores with Social RABBIT from the same server.

It's simply NOT the reason for bans.

Simple as that.

And there is absolutely nothing wrong with running more than one business. If there was, Entrepreneurship would not exist, and I seriously doubt that Social Media companies have some strange rule or philosophy that says that you can't. Unless it's some kind of Communist Social Media outfit. lol.

PLUS, Facebook would not allow you to create multiple business pages if that was the case. And Pinterest would also not allow you to set up multiple business accounts either.

;)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.