Social rabbit

chris37

Screenshot_20200627-235904_Twitter.jpg

That account was set up buy alidropship company when they built a custom store..
So I check and my twitter account and show is post buy social rabbit plugin us well,

The issue appear when I hit the logo in each post social rabbit posted (in twitter )

chris37

View attachment 12248

That account was set up buy alidropship company when they built a custom store..
So I check and my twitter account and show is post buy social rabbit plugin us well,

The issue appear when I hit the logo in each post social rabbit posted (in twitter )

I just check a few other twitter account I know with they post with social rabbit...the issue is appear in all of them.
Try it by you self -》go to your Twitter find and post social rabbit published and press the name or logo for this post.

If is not all of us make something wrong then the alidropship staf must take action fast.. we try to look like human post the image and we just show to everybody this is not true.

I wait answer from the alidropship team about that!

Last edited:

Mar

I just check a few other twitter account I know with they post with social rabbit...the issue is appear in all of them.
Try it by you self -》go to your Twitter find and post social rabbit published and press the name or logo for this post.

If is not all of us make something wrong then the alidropship staf must take action fast.. we try to look like human post the image and we just show to everybody this is not true.

I wait answer from the alidropship team about that!
If you mean this, yes it is in every Social Rabbit post in Twitter. Think it is a requirement by Twitter. When you click on it, the page with the second screenshot below open. Nothing is stated about Social Rabbit. It is about Tweet source labels, it is also stated that Tweets can be automated by applications, meaning it is allowed. There is nothing wrong in it.

1604976545977.png
1604977145494.png

chris37

If you mean this, yes it is in every Social Rabbit post in Twitter. Think it is a requirement by Twitter. When you click on it, the page with the second screenshot below open. Nothing is stated about Social Rabbit. It is about Tweet source labels, it is also stated that Tweets can be automated by applications, meaning it is allowed. There is nothing wrong in it.
In my case I fix it ;) now is show is post by my domain.
You must create twitter app and let your app authorised from SR for this to work .
In the social rabbit website have a details how to create twitter app and how to authorised it with SR.

https://socialrabbitplugin.com/codex/how-to-create-the-app-for-twitter/