Social rabbit

chris37

Hi.
I need some help with timing of the autoposting of social rabbit,after some search I made in the forum I found many account have be block/disable because of this.

Please share with me the timing for the autoposting in the safe zone please:)

Below is the time I have my social media.

Facebook page 3 year
Instagram 3 months
Twitter 4 months
Pinterest 2 months

I set up the social rabbit. Everything working find , I just i am little concern about the timings of the posting.

Any tips are welcome.
Thank you

chris37

Hi.
I need some help with timing of the autoposting of social rabbit,after some search I made in the forum I found many account have be block/disable because of this.

Please share with me the timing for the autoposting in the safe zone please:)

Below is the time I have my social media.

Facebook page 3 year
Instagram 3 months
Twitter 4 months
Pinterest 2 months

I set up the social rabbit. Everything working find , I just i am little concern about the timings of the posting.

Any tips are welcome.
Thank you

Nice i update my own post :)

From yesterday something change when I share in instagram .My product share is only appear the image ,nothing else no title no #hangtag no nothing :)

I deactivate Mutual Promoter, Promoter and Grabber and is working now again.

But really i am not sure what cause me the problem. They only i can thing is the timing i set it up 7 hours.

I like to know your experience alimember :p

Nadezhda

Staff member
Hi, Chrisschris37

If Instagram stopped posting captions, it means it restricted your actions. And I will explain you why.

We would not recommend using SR on a new site or account. It looks too suspicious if used right away. For the first 1-2-3 months you'd better make lots of manual posting, commenting and following.You should fill in your Instagram account first, perform a lot of manual posting, then mix them with auto posts, add more variants of inscriptions at the templates, so they should't look like the same, similar posts. They should be more human-like.

Only after that you may enable SR tools, one by one, not all at once.
Pay attention to what you publish and how often, you can take more good ideas from our Blog.

If you want to use Grabber and the both promoters, use them very carefully and for a short period of time, not for all the time, otherwise you may be restricted again.

What should you do if you are restricted?
Don't worry! Just disable all the SR tools at the definite social network, log out and log in again and enable just Posters for 3 or 3 weeks, then add Gallery Posters and enable Auto Albums, don't forget about posting frequency ( it should't be too often, it usually irritates followers).

chris37

Hi, Chrisschris37

If Instagram stopped posting captions, it means it restricted your actions. And I will explain you why.

We would not recommend using SR on a new site or account. It looks too suspicious if used right away. For the first 1-2-3 months you'd better make lots of manual posting, commenting and following.You should fill in your Instagram account first, perform a lot of manual posting, then mix them with auto posts, add more variants of inscriptions at the templates, so they should't look like the same, similar posts. They should be more human-like.

Only after that you may enable SR tools, one by one, not all at once.
Pay attention to what you publish and how often, you can take more good ideas from our Blog.

If you want to use Grabber and the both promoters, use them very carefully and for a short period of time, not for all the time, otherwise you may be restricted again.

What should you do if you are restricted?
Don't worry! Just disable all the SR tools at the definite social network, log out and log in again and enable just Posters for 3 or 3 weeks, then add Gallery Posters and enable Auto Albums, don't forget about posting frequency ( it should't be too often, it usually irritates followers).

Thank for your anwser ... Instagram is working ok now after i was follow those instructions.
My Instagram account is 3 month old and has 2 manual post per day before the social rabbit kicking in :) now its have 2 poster ,2 gallery and 1 blog per day.. I reduced all of them by one after the issue and everything looking ok until now.

So about the promoter and grabber I will wait 3 week and will enable them one by one with 3 week period,if I understand correct ?

Nadezhda

Staff member
Thank for your anwser ... Instagram is working ok now after i was follow those instructions.
My Instagram account is 3 month old and has 2 manual post per day before the social rabbit kicking in :) now its have 2 poster ,2 gallery and 1 blog per day.. I reduced all of them by one after the issue and everything looking ok until now.

So about the promoter and grabber I will wait 3 week and will enable them one by one with 3 week period,if I understand correct ?

That's correct! But if you want to use Promoters and Garbber, I'd recommend to enable them separately for 1 or 2 hours a day. Instagram strictly monitors users' activity and you should use these tools very carefully.

chris37

That's correct! But if you want to use Promoters and Garbber, I'd recommend to enable them separately for 1 or 2 hours a day. Instagram strictly monitors users' activity and you should use these tools very carefully.

So for I do that for example garbber, i will enable it and I set up the time every 1 hour (Because I will use it just for an hour a day) and I will disable it in the dashboard again

Or

I will enable it and I will set up the time to every 24hour and always is going to be enable.

I wish i set up the question untestanble :)

chris37

Chrisschris37, You may keep experimenting, but it should be approached with great caution)

Hi I have disable all the Instagram tool expect the poster.

Because the issue is still there (post without caption or any text).

I do that because when I contact the social rabbit support they say to me that,
My gallery template is the default one and many user of this plugin use the same,change the template a give it a try.

For I play save I disable and the gallery.
I longin out and I re - Login in my instagram... then my social rabbit do the same thing the first 1-2 post are normal and after they appear only the image(No caption ,# , or text.
Can anybody have similar issue here ? And if yes how do you fixed it?

Note:My issue is ONLY on Instagram,the other social media working perfect with SR .