Social Rabbit

Krissy

Hello,

I just recently added a shop to my website using the alidropship plugin. I bought a few other plugins including social rabbit. I been going through all the settings and went into my facebook account to check to see how the posts looked that social rabbit made. The one post it made was an image from the media gallery with a caption at the top. There is no link though in the post with the image. I'm not sure if this is how these posts are supposed to be, just the image with caption and no link to the product page? I've tried searching through this forum and through the social rabbit help section but couldn't find anything. Is there a way to have product links for the images in the media gallery? Or are we supposed to after the image has been posted on our social media account to go in and edit the post with a link?

Thanks,
Krissy

Direct Webstore

'The thread title and the post content don't match. What has "Facebook Gallery" (whatever that is) have to do with the posting products problem?

I've tried searching through ... the social rabbit help section
Read it again. https://socialrabbitplugin.com/knowledge-base/for-wordpress/

You publish interesting/funny pics and videos etc with the Social Rabbit "Gallery" function and you publish products, along with their links via the Social Rabbit "Poster" function.

Krissy

I suppose I should have clarified my title exactly with "media gallery" Yes I read everything about the gallery function and from what I read it just posts the images and videos and not a link directly to the product from the image. I suppose I figured that when the images from the media gallery were posted there would be a way to have it when a user clicks the image to be taken to the product. I hope that makes sense to someone.

Direct Webstore

You use the "Poster" function to post products along with their URLS. NOT the "Gallery" function. That seems pretty clear cut to me. I don't see what the problem is.

Last edited:

Mar

I suppose I figured that when the images from the media gallery were posted there would be a way to have it when a user clicks the image to be taken to the product.
What you think would not happen. Media gallery images are mostly funny images, not about products. How can it link to a product when there is no product?, Also, if there is no link, there is no link.

Mar

Or are we supposed to after the image has been posted on our social media account to go in and edit the post with a link?
If you are thinking of editing the post when it is posted, where is the automation in that case?