Social Rabbit Violated Social Media Policies

Social Rabbit Violated Social Media Policies - such as Pinterest..

Getting User Account Suspended

Poor Support From The Team.

The Development Team Never Handle Well On Social Login Setup With Social Rabbit Plugin.

Last edited:

Direct Webstore

'
Guns don't kill people. It's a tool. It's people who use them that kill.

Social Rabbit doesn't get accounts suspended, people not using it correctly do. It's also a tool. You need to read the docs and learn how to use it correctly. I have not had a single account for several stores suspended. Why? I READ the documentation and follow the advice.

Support has already written the documentation ... it can't read them for you too.

The fact you did not post this in the Social Rabbit section is proof that you don't do things correctly. You need to exercise more thought and care when doing things. That is probably your major problem in using the SR plugin.

So start reading the documentation, consider it CAREFULLY, understand it, then implement it. with CARE.

:)

Last edited:

tomazs

Social Rabbit team setup my Rabbit and I can confirm that Pinterest already Suspended 3 accounts. I have a setup just 1 post per day. Instagram running more than four months and I have just 250 followers. So, can't figured out where is the catch, neather on their support.

tomazs

Social Rabbit support setup my account and got suspend. So, something not work properly. They should be expert in this. Neather I didn't get any explanation from Pinterest, just that I am against their rules. I had some handbags, travel and that stuff nothing special.

Social Rabbit support setup my account and got suspend. So, something not work properly. They should be expert in this. Neather I didn't get any explanation from Pinterest, just that I am against their rules. I had some handbags, travel and that stuff nothing special.

Please don't take the risk of the social rabbit plugin already violated Social Media Policies - such as Pinterest.. Please read the social media policies first before using this plugin. Take care

Mar

Social Rabbit Violated Social Media Policies - such as Pinterest..

Getting User Account Suspended

Poor Support From The Team.

The Development Team Never Handle Well On Social Login Setup With Social Rabbit Plugin.
I am using Social Rabbit, my Pinterest account was suspended a number of times, even banned site URL from posting in any Pinterest account, I never blamed Social Rabbit or Social Rabbit support.

Mar

Social Rabbit team setup my Rabbit and I can confirm that Pinterest already Suspended 3 accounts. I have a setup just 1 post per day. Instagram running more than four months and I have just 250 followers. So, can't figured out where is the catch, neather on their support.
If you haven't done so, make an appeal in Pinterest support: https://help.pinterest.com/en/contact. Positive result is not guaranteed.

tomazs

Thank you guys I am just looking for some solution what to do. I am struggling too long, spent a lot of money and I would like to find the green line.