Social Rabbit version for PHP 7.1+ with ioncube like Alidropship

Mike_B

Hi,

I bought yesterday with Alidropship Social Rabbit too, but I can only download version for PHP 5.6. My WP works with PHP 7.1 and Alidropship and other plugins like: Abandoned Cart, Customers Gallery, Countdown Timer, Facebook Business and Recent Sales Pop-Up works too with PHP 7.1.

Where can I find this version if exist?
Regards,
Mike

E

Ekaterina Sayapina

Hi,

I bought yesterday with Alidropship Social Rabbit too, but I can only download version for PHP 5.6. My WP works with PHP 7.1 and Alidropship and other plugins like: Abandoned Cart, Customers Gallery, Countdown Timer, Facebook Business and Recent Sales Pop-Up works too with PHP 7.1.

Where can I find this version if exist?
Regards,
Mike
Please find the version for PHP 7.1 attached to this post. Please let me know if you require further assistance.

Attachments

• social-rabbit-2.1.1_7.1.zip
    1.5 MB · Views: 48

Mike_B

Everything Ok. Thank you. Why you not put it for download on website? It's encoded and without Key doesn't work.

Shens

Please find the version for PHP 7.1 attached to this post. Please let me know if you require further assistance.

Hi, my social rabbit is asking me for my licence which i wasn't given because it was installed by you guys when you built my website from the premium package. Can you help please?

E

Ekaterina Sayapina

Hi, my social rabbit is asking me for my licence which i wasn't given because it was installed by you guys when you built my website from the premium package. Can you help please?
Please let me know your email address.