Nadezhda

Staff member
Social Rabbit version 3.3.12

- Compatibility with other plugins improved,
- Two-factor authorization on Instagram fixed,
- Work with photo stocks' images improved,
- Minor optimizations.

kdb

Can you add more social media service in social rabbit Eg. TikTok, SnapChat, Likee, tumbler, etc as provided by other plugins. (Social Network Auto Poster).

Nadezhda

Staff member
Can you add more social media service in social rabbit Eg. TikTok, SnapChat, Likee, tumbler, etc as provided by other plugins. (Social Network Auto Poster).

Thank you...but i believe is time for alternatives, Tit tok must be the next step ;)

We have an idea of a new plugin for TikTok, because the tools that can be added drastically differ from those added for FB, Instagram, Twitter and Pinterest at the SR.

chris37

We have an idea of a new plugin for TikTok
That is amazing news :)

@Nadezhda Hi, is this update already fixed the Pinterest authorization error issue?
Hi @Nadezhda many people including myself we have bought the Social Rabbit for we use and the 4 social network.
For so long time one of this network is not working.
I don't know what is the best solution here... or must be added one new social network in social rabbit or the prices of this must be reduce , because for so long time is just 3 socian media and not 4 :rolleyes: .

Also if is not included new social media, must somehow to refund with one way or another the customers which already bought the social rabbit from before.(like one specia coupon discount)

I am not complaining us social rabbit is one of the best plugin I ever user ... but many user may come asking the same things I mentioned above.

Nadezhda

Staff member
That is amazing news :)

Hi @Nadezhda many people including myself we have bought the Social Rabbit for we use and the 4 social network.
For so long time one of this network is not working.
I don't know what is the best solution here... or must be added one new social network in social rabbit or the prices of this must be reduce , because for so long time is just 3 socian media and not 4 :rolleyes: .

Also if is not included new social media, must somehow to refund with one way or another the customers which already bought the social rabbit from before.(like one specia coupon discount)

I am not complaining us social rabbit is one of the best plugin I ever user ... but many user may come asking the same things I mentioned above.

We do appreciate your kind feedback about our plugin and we are much obliged to you for choosing our products. In our turn we're trying not to increase our prices during all these years, regardless of the fact that we're adding new features ( for e.g. Instagram tools and many others) and the plugin changed greatly since the time we launched it in 2016. Of course if we won't be able to work with Pinterest anymore we update you and add something else instead, but we're still going to work further with Pinterest and do our best to get it back. Pinterest Developer's Team apologize for this delay too( they have a large number of applications at the moment and can't process them right away).
Thanks for your understanding!

chris37

We do appreciate your kind feedback about our plugin and we are much obliged to you for choosing our products. In our turn we're trying not to increase our prices during all these years, regardless of the fact that we're adding new features ( for e.g. Instagram tools and many others) and the plugin changed greatly since the time we launched it in 2016. Of course if we won't be able to work with Pinterest anymore we update you and add something else instead, but we're still going to work further with Pinterest and do our best to get it back. Pinterest developer's Team apologize for this delay too( they have a large number of applications at the moment and can't process them right away).
Thanks for your understanding!
Ok let wait little be longer to see :)

Hope44

Hello,
I have issues on my website site after upgrading my social rabbit to 3.3.12. My Facebook and Instagram pictures click to my website attached is what my customers instead of product pics. Pls help me how can I fix

Attachments

• IMG_20210215_131502.jpg
    IMG_20210215_131502.jpg
    6.8 MB · Views: 7

chris37

Hello,
I have issues on my website site after upgrading my social rabbit to 3.3.12. My Facebook and Instagram pictures click to my website attached is what my customers instead of product pics. Pls help me how can I fix
Is propaply conflicts with other plugin ... nobody complain about this expect you

Deactivate all of your plugin expect alidropship and woocomerce and social rabbit, and check everytime the post link in facebook after you enable one by one the other plugins, untill you locate the problematic one.
Then report this problematic plugin to the developer

nirvana

On pinterest I have a new error message when try to authrise... After update to 3.3.12

429 - {"status":"failure","code":9,"data":{"source_field":null},"message":"We could not complete that request.","endpoint_name":"v3_login_user","message_detail":"Sorry! Your request could not be completed."}

chris37

On pinterest I have a new error message when try to authrise... After update to 3.3.12

429 - {"status":"failure","code":9,"data":{"source_field":null},"message":"We could not complete that request.","endpoint_name":"v3_login_user","message_detail":"Sorry! Your request could not be completed."}

Hi nirvana , Unfortunately Pintererst is not working for quite some time now, they developer of alidropship team try to find a work around this issue with no much progress. Put how they explain to us, is not up to them but up to pinterest to allow them again to work with social rabbit

Andy Smith

We have an idea of a new plugin for TikTok, because the tools that can be added drastically differ from those added for FB, Instagram, Twitter and Pinterest at the SR.
Hi Nadezhda,
Please, do you have any updates about the TikTok and Snapchat auto poster for Woocommerce, similar to Social Rabbit?
I would be very thankful if we could have it soon as possible :)

Nadezhda

Staff member
Hi Nadezhda,
Please, do you have any updates about the TikTok and Snapchat auto poster for Woocommerce, similar to Social Rabbit?
I would be very thankful if we could have it soon as possible :)
Hi, Andy. We do not have such plans in the nearest future