SOCIAL Rabbit update issue

Patty

When I updated Social Rabbit a few days ago, it immediately crashed my site. I deleted it from C panel and reinstalled the older verion and now social rabbit is not working at all .

Patty

Now I get this message when I try to install. I deleted the version I had installed and reinstalled the new version. but getting this message
The uploaded file exceeds the upload_max_filesize directive in php.ini.

Now I get this message when I try to install. I deleted the version I had installed and reinstalled the new version. but getting this message
The uploaded file exceeds the upload_max_filesize directive in php.ini.
There are two ways to do it. You can either increase the file upload size limit from php options.

Or you can just upload the zip file file into your plugins directory, right click and choose extract. This should install the file into your wordpress. All you have to do now is activate it from your dashboard.

Patty

There are two ways to do it. You can either increase the file upload size limit from php options.

Or you can just upload the zip file file into your plugins directory, right click and choose extract. This should install the file into your wordpress. All you have to do now is activate it from your dashboard.[/QUO

THANK YOU - THAT WORKED!.. I am up and running again