Social Rabbit - Twitter account

Momenomar

Hi , I have purchased social rabbit plugin , but I face an error trying to setup my twitter account for auto posting ,
anybody can advise please

thanks

Direct Webstore

From Twitter today ...

Hello there,

Over the last year, Twitter has taken several steps to protect our platform from abuse, spam, and malicious automation. Today, we announced that we’re taking additional steps to ensure that our developer platform works in service of the overall health of conversation on Twitter.

A new app registration process

We announced a new developer application process which includes use case reviews and compliance checks, as well as new protections to prevent the registration of spammy and low-quality apps. Anyone who wants access to Twitter’s APIs should apply for a developer account using the new developer portal at developer.twitter.com. Once your application has been approved, you’ll be able to create new apps and manage existing apps on developer.twitter.com. Existing apps can also still be managed on apps.twitter.com.
New rate limits for POST endpoints

We also shared upcoming plans for new default app-level rate limits for common POST endpoints which will take effect on September 10th. These changes only impact a small percentage of apps, but will apply to all apps that create Tweets, Retweets, Likes, Follows, or Direct Messages.

To learn more about the new app requirements and POST endpoint rate limits, please read today’s blog post. If you have additional questions, visit our community forum.

To stay up-to-date with developer platform updates, make sure you are subscribed to one of our channels for developer news.