Social Rabbit Question

Bella78

Hi,

I'm considering purchasing social rabbit, how many sites will I be able to manage with 1 social rabbit license?

Thanks!

Adidol

Did you mean social media sites or your own store websites? I have social rabbit and currently it supports Facebook, Insta and Twitter- that's what it's designed for.

Mar

Did you mean social media sites or your own store websites? I have social rabbit and currently it supports Facebook, Insta and Twitter- that's what it's designed for.
Your question is confusing at the start. When you say "site" , it could be the website Social Rabbit plugin is installed or the social media sites Social Rabbit is posting.

Adidol

Your question is confusing at the start. When you say "site" , it could be the website Social Rabbit plugin is installed or the social media sites Social Rabbit is posting.

And that's precisely why I asked Bella that question. But most likely she meant websites.

Mar

And that's precisely why I asked Bella that question. But most likely she meant websites.
Sorry, I just realized, my reply was not really for you. But if she meant website, it is still not clear. Her site and the social media sites are all called website.

Direct Webstore

No, it's not obvious

Not to you "apparently".

EDIT: I've deleted the rest of this as it's silly to argue about semantics. You just misunderstood the question. The "license" that was mentioned makes it obvious that the question was to do with the store website ... the license has nothing to do with Social Media sites. The plugin itself does. Simple as that. It's not the end of the World. :)

Last edited:

Mar

Not to you "apparently" ... lol.

@Humantorch and I had no problem understanding the question. Anyone who has the slightest interest in Social Rabbit would already know it works with several social media sites. Simple logic. Actually the idea that he was referring to "How many Social sites" never even occurred to me ... or @Humantorch

Unless you're just being pedantic on purpose.

:)
Yes, it could be. There are many here in the forum, only the writer understand what he write. Before I publish a post, I always imagine myself as the person who will read it, if I can understand it and clear. I never imagine myself as the the person who will read it, of course I understand it, it is mine.