Social Rabbit posting time Issue

Infineon

I seem to be having trouble with SocialRabbit. I've ajusted my settings for Facebook Poster to post every 5 hours and yet it posted 3 diffrenet product posts at the same time.Look at the screenshots:

d01b7e781b27436693d2a69b61c78f64.png

5cb6c9ef759c41f7b956206bf0e77a28.png

Anyone else noticed similar issue?

Elena

Hi, I have a question for you. Why Social Rabit and you guys never respond emails and concerns that I had.
I want to cancel my subscription and would like a full refund because I am not satisfied.
I purchased about two weeks ago and almost week later I asked for cancelation and seems like no one cares about it.

Hello! There were New year holidays. Did you receive your refund?

artmelkon

Hello Elena,

I understand it was New Year but in this kind of Technology era every email company offers autoresponder so recipients can be informed that you will be closed until 4th of January.

I just got your email and have to follow the steps how to cancel and see what happens.
I will let you know if I would need further assistance.

Happy New Year
Regards,
Arthur

Last edited:

Elena

Hello Elena,

I understand it was New Year but in this kind of Technology era every email company offers autoresponder so recipients can be informed that you will be closed until 4th of January.

I just got your email and have to follow the steps how to cancel and see what happens.
I will let you know if I would need further assistance.

Happy New Year
Regards,
Arthur

Keep me informed please. Thank you!