Social Rabbit Plugin Issue

Tanvika

I have purchased social rabbit plugin twice but both the times it stops working after few days. I am really having a hard time with this plugin. Customer support of social rabbit is super lazy, they reply after many days and that too without a solution. Evrtytime they say that their PayPal account is suspended and so pay the money again. Are they legitimate? Is there something alidropship team do to help? I am currently getting the below error:

Social Rabbit: Your subscription is inactive. Please update your payment information. Update

Is there any alternate or something I could try?

Thanks in advance for your help on this !!

Regards

Cookie

Yes, I've the same issue.

Here's the reply from Alidropshop FB chat messenger:
We are very sorry, but due to our PayPal account was banned recently, the subscription of your license had stopped. In order to renew the subscription, we have to ask you to subscribe the Rabbit again with your credit card, and we'll refund your money in that case. Please accept our apologies for the inconvenience caused.

Is there any other alternatives ?

Yes, a couple which I've tried or am considering :

tried :
Jarvee.com
fanpagerobot.com
These 2 are able to auot-post to instagram just like SR. Most others like hootsuite/buffer/socialpilot.co only allows scheduling to instagram but not posting.

considering :
monstersocial.com (similar to Jarvee, need to install on PC or a virtual Amazon web server) to keep it running. Pretty costly compared to Jarvee.

Rechell

I have the same issue since January and still being charged monthly even it stopped posting since then. Please advise and kindly cancel the subscription and pls refund the charged amounts during the time it was not doing its purpose. Thank you

Direct Webstore

Is there any other alternatives ?

Keep in mind that ALL the alternatives will also be subject to the new Facebook changes concerning auto posting after August 2018. At least the Social Rabbit team are currently working on a solution for that. *fingers crossed* :)

MonkeyK

I am looking for a social media tool for atuo posting since last month, my first option was Social Rabbit since I am a user of AliDropship plugin. i just want to keep my system as simple as possible. The plugins come from the same provider will help lot. But I sent an email directly to Social Rabbit Team a few days ago and didn't get any feedback yet. So now I am think about to find another one, anybody is using Later? It is a partner with Instagram, I registered a free plan in the past weekend and got a very good results, so maybe upgrade my plan next week if everything keeps going well. Anyone has any good suggestions? Thanks.

Nadezhda

Staff member
I am looking for a social media tool for atuo posting since last month, my first option was Social Rabbit since I am a user of AliDropship plugin. i just want to keep my system as simple as possible. The plugins come from the same provider will help lot. But I sent an email directly to Social Rabbit Team a few days ago and didn't get any feedback yet. So now I am think about to find another one, anybody is using Later? It is a partner with Instagram, I registered a free plan in the past weekend and got a very good results, so maybe upgrade my plan next week if everything keeps going well. Anyone has any good suggestions? Thanks.

Hello, MonkeyK
Sorry, but probably you wrote on weekend, that's why you draw no reply.
Feel free to ask here or send me PM.

Best regards

indayshie

Hello Nadezhda,

I have emailed support@socialrabbit for issue on my IG feeds but for the nth time, there was no response.