social rabbit plugin download

theblacbutler

have
I have sent the latest version in PM

thanks,

have installed it, successfully configured Pinterest and Instagram, thats 50% of the configurations done, have a challenge, thou, Twitter and Facebook, the reference material is either not updated or I. have the wrong versions, case in point, Twitter, only requires 2 inserts - API Key and API Secret- , whilst reference material shows 4 inserts, please help..

Elena

have

thanks,

have installed it, successfully configured Pinterest and Instagram, thats 50% of the configurations done, have a challenge, thou, Twitter and Facebook, the reference material is either not updated or I. have the wrong versions, case in point, Twitter, only requires 2 inserts - API Key and API Secret- , whilst reference material shows 4 inserts, please help..

Regarding Twitter, open your account, then open your Twitter app, open Settings and add your website link in the Privacy Policy URL & Terms of Services URL fields.
Then you can update Twitter in the Rabbit: Twitter- Settings: https://socialrabbitplugin.com/codex/3-how-to-create-the-app-for-twitter/
Please enter 2 keys as required.

iSabbagh

Hello,

I just purchased the plugin but the download link does not work. Kindly send me the link as soon as possible. Thank you

Last edited:

omktg

Hello @Elena

Yesterday i bought the plugin, but unfortunately the PHP 7.1+ download link is broken:

Screenshot_47.png

So i cant download it. Could you please send me the correct link, or fix the one is automatically sent with the purchase of the plugin.

I already contacted support yesterday at: support@socialrabbitplugin.com

Please let me know, thank you.

theblacbutler

"Error validating verification code. Please make sure your redirect_uri is identical to the one you used in the OAuth dialog request".... please help, Facebook giving me a nightmare...

Mr T

Hi Elena,

Kindly send me the download link for social rabbit.

I need to try the 7 and 7.1.

Rdgs