Social Rabbit plugin and Facebook after 1 Aug 2018

dennepis

It's been like this for the past month.
Or is this error something else then the new Facebook Policy Updates?

Attachments

• sr1.PNG
    sr1.PNG
    29.3 KB · Views: 25

Direct Webstore

I certainly hope this issue gets fixed quickly otherwise I'll have to find another plugin to use
If the "issue" you're referring to is about the post August 1st changes then it is instigated by Facebook, not Social Rabbit and affects ALL plugins that autopost.
When you find the magic one that isn't effected ... come back here and let us all know what it is. :)

Direct Webstore

We're working on FB Promoter at the moment. Hopefully, the fix will be available soon.
You better check out the upcoming changes changes with Twitter too. And it's only a matter of time before Instagram is also affected. Maybe the name will have to be changed the "Pinterest Rabbit" as that's all that may be left soon. And when Pinterest finally goes down the tube ... it may be kinder to just put a bullet in the Rabbit's head. :)

omktg

Last week i received an email, from dlvr.it [another posting service i'm using] apparently Facebook will continue to allow automatic posting to Pages and Groups, take a look:

Here’s what you need to know:

Posting to personal Facebook Profiles will no longer be supported

As of August 1st dlvr.it will no longer post to personal Facebook Profiles. You may want to consider converting your profile to a Facebook Page.

We will continue to support posting to Facebook Pages and Groups

dlvr.it will continue to support posting to Facebook Pages and Groups. However, if you post to Facebook Groups, you may be required to reconnect your Facbeook Group to dlvr.it. We'll send details on reconnecting Facebook Groups soon.

You may continue to log in using your Facebook profile

Even though we will no longer support posting to personal Facebook profiles, you may continue to log in to dlvr.it using your personal Facebook credentials.

TheWayWeWere

I have noticed in the last few days Facebook has appeared in SR. However after creating an app on FB Dev I'm unable to authorise after entering App ID and App Secret. I just get:

This page isn’t working
If the problem continues, contact the site owner.
HTTP ERROR 414

Direct Webstore

I have noticed in the last few days Facebook has appeared in SR. However after creating an app on FB Dev I'm unable to authorise after entering App ID and App Secret. I just get:

This page isn’t working
If the problem continues, contact the site owner.
HTTP ERROR 414

Facebook no longer works. Period. As for FB appearing in SR, someone else mentioned that too. It's mystery. But for now, just ignore it until the devs tell us why.

Direct Webstore

How many times has this been asked now? Well I'm not going to answer it again and repeat the whole sad story for the 100th time. Anyone else want to volunteer?

So instead ....

Google ... https://www.google.com.au/search?q=Invalid+Scopes:+manage_pages,+publish_pages.&rlz=1C1CHFX_enAU782AU782&oq=Invalid+Scopes:+manage_pages,+publish_pages.&aqs=chrome..69i57&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

Alidropship Forum ... https://forum.alidropship.com/search/51121/?q=Invalid+Scopes&o=date

Those little search boxes are amazing! But don't tell anyone else because they are a special secret. No one knows about them. OK? Good! :)

Or even better, read the very first post in this thread ... or even the post right above yours.

Wow! :)

Last edited:

ksershon

I have not received my plug-in for social rabbit, and can not get a response from anyone about it. How can I get my money back?

Direct Webstore

I have not received my plug-in for social rabbit, and can not get a response from anyone about it. How can I get my money back?
You have to download it from a link in the email that also has your license key. Look in your SPAM/Junk folder. I just bought another one for a new site a few days ago and that's where the email went. I'm surprised you did not check there already.
If it's not there or you have deleted the contents of the folder ... just contact support@alidropship.com They are not open on weekends. Today they are.