Social Rabbit No support no help

So my website is not getting anymore visits from october because social rabbit is not working as it should. I contacted via skype the support but didn't get any help. So now i really want to know who i should speack to resolve my problems with social rabbit.

Thanks.

Mar

So my website is not getting anymore visits from october because social rabbit is not working as it should. I contacted via skype the support but didn't get any help. So now i really want to know who i should speack to resolve my problems with social rabbit.
I am not able to use Social Rabbit for a number of weeks now. I asked help for a problem of Pinterest only, what happened is I cannot activate the plugin anymore. Yes, this is a rubbish product with a rubbish support.

Somehow, the support is awkwardly bad here! I realised this too. :'(
But, overall, the AliDropship plugin is quite nice. Just a few things to fiddle with and then it's stable and nice.

Mar

Somehow, the support is awkwardly bad here! I realised this too. :'(
But, overall, the AliDropship plugin is quite nice. Just a few things to fiddle with and then it's stable and nice.
The thing is the support is very well aware of the problem, but they don't care, as if nothing happen.