Social rabbit is not working anymore

Sasti

I have bought social rabbit plugin for 1 or 2 weeks ago,everything is good,facebook,twitter,instagram,pinterest is running well,social rabbit was automatic upload my product. But since 4 days ago,everything has stopped,its not working anymore,can you help me with this problem please?because the support of social rabbit doesn'thelp at all.please help me to fix this. Thanks

Alvin

same thing happened to me, have sent numbers of emails but no response from them, dont know what's happening lately.

ferba

I have the same problem since 2 months now and the social rabbit support team is do fuck all yo be honest plus today start asking for the licence key and when I put the licence key in is say wrong licence key.

I not gonna messing with social rabbit anymore I try to find the way to cancel it.

ShaunAM

Just FYI there is no support "team" looks like there is only one person. Skype response is very poor. Social rabbit plugin support is always offline. Had to complain to another skype contact whom i think is actually the same person for not replying to my support email.
And to be told that "We updated the plugin recently, that's why there are many errors" to a customer is very bad in my opinion. I appreciate the honesty but come on, it doesn't do much for confidence...

I also have to mention that i have come across info explicitly stating that by using auto post plugins, like & comment bots are all against instagrams terms of service.

"Instagram recently updated it’s algorithm to be tougher on bots, including bots that auto-like, auto-comment, and bots that grow your followers. If you use any kind of automation or bot-like software on your account, there’s a good chance that a) Instagram knows, and b) you’re going to be shadowbanned. Furthermore, if you use software that automatically posts to Instagram for you, you’re also violating Instagram’s terms of service and could be at risk of not only getting shadowbanned, but getting your entire Instagram account banned."

Mar

Just FYI there is no support "team" looks like there is only one person. Skype response is very poor. Social rabbit plugin support is always offline. Had to complain to another skype contact whom i think is actually the same person for not replying to my support email.
And to be told that "We updated the plugin recently, that's why there are many errors" to a customer is very bad in my opinion. I appreciate the honesty but come on, it doesn't do much for confidence...

I also have to mention that i have come across info explicitly stating that by using auto post plugins, like & comment bots are all against instagrams terms of service.

"Instagram recently updated it’s algorithm to be tougher on bots, including bots that auto-like, auto-comment, and bots that grow your followers. If you use any kind of automation or bot-like software on your account, there’s a good chance that a) Instagram knows, and b) you’re going to be shadowbanned. Furthermore, if you use software that automatically posts to Instagram for you, you’re also violating Instagram’s terms of service and could be at risk of not only getting shadowbanned, but getting your entire Instagram account banned."
To be fair with Social Rabbit, mine is working properly in all four social networks. Even with Instagram that earlier don't allow captions in post if it include link of product URL, it allow now.

ShaunAM

Yup it definitely works, I've had a few teething issues, and there are a number of issues still present. That have not been addressed. They blame the plugin update for the problems. And it shocks me to know that the plugin violates instagrams terms of service!! If you are serious about your business then this should be a concern!!

Mar

Yup it definitely works, I've had a few teething issues, and there are a number of issues still present. That have not been addressed. They blame the plugin update for the problems. And it shocks me to know that the plugin violates instagrams terms of service!! If you are serious about your business then this should be a concern!!
Social Rabbit definitely violate Instagram terms of service. While other applications can only schedule posts to Instagram and you'll have to post it manually in a mobile, Social Rabbit is capable of posting to Instagram without human intervention at all. Regarding auto posting with Instagram, I'm not sure, but I haven't seen other application like it. But I never have an issue with Social Rabbit posts to Instagram even with too frequent posts. Of all the four social sites, Facebook is where you have to be careful. It will ban you for reasons unknown even unknown to Facebook people.