Social Rabbit Automate task IPs Inquiry

pn12685

The plugins when running automate task, its using IPs from socialRabbit or my server hosting IPs?

Just notice that my IG account been temp.blocked.

Nadezhda

Staff member
Hi, you can use Proxy tool in the Social Rabbit in such a case.
Please PM me your access details I will check what might cause the blockage of your account.

chris37

Hi, you can use Proxy tool in the Social Rabbit in such a case.
Please PM me your access details I will check what might cause the blockage of your account.

hi nadezhda , as you know I have multiple websites with social rabbit including,

one of my websites is always blocking any new Instagram account I have made( I have make 4 new Instagram account for the specific website and always is block it after the first post)

I have never face this issue again with no one of my other websites and accounts,

Is any way to fix this issue? ( i didn’t try any proxy in social rabbit as i am not sure that is costing the issue)

Nadezhda

Staff member
hi nadezhda , as you know I have multiple websites with social rabbit including,

one of my websites is always blocking any new Instagram account I have made( I have make 4 new Instagram account for the specific website and always is block it after the first post)

I have never face this issue again with no one of my other websites and accounts,

Is any way to fix this issue? ( i didn’t try any proxy in social rabbit as i am not sure that is costing the issue)
If I get you right, you've published the product via Product Poster and then you've been blocked?

You can try to publish a product link on FB or Instagram, but manually, not via rabbit. So if there is an issue with your website, you will see that. And in such a case Proxy won't help( it helps only if the IP is banned, not website).
If your website has been blocked( there is so called the global ban), Instagram will block every single account created with the same email or phone number, account name. But if you change all of them, Instagram may probably dislike your website and will be block all your accounts again and again.

chris37

t, you've published the product via Product Poster and then you've been blocked?
I tried first also gallery and I get again blocked

But if you change all of them, Instagram may probably dislike your website and will be block all your accounts again and again.
That is happened to me with the specific website.

they issue appear when I try to use business emails like info@mywebsite.com

So when I create new account with a new business emails for example support@mywebsite.com is block me again and again.

At the moment I have created an Instagram account with a new gmail email, there I publish everything manual without to relate my websites,
Because i sell only in my country with that one ,I use my phone number for contact in the description area.

I don’t really find a way to connect again Instagram without issue in my websites and social rabbit. Is almost 100% if I try is going to block it again

yoha03

I tried first also gallery and I get again blocked

That is happened to me with the specific website.

they issue appear when I try to use business emails like info@mywebsite.com

So when I create new account with a new business emails for example support@mywebsite.com is block me again and again.

At the moment I have created an Instagram account with a new gmail email, there I publish everything manual without to relate my websites,
Because i sell only in my country with that one ,I use my phone number for contact in the description area.

I don’t really find a way to connect again Instagram without issue in my websites and social rabbit. Is almost 100% if I try is going to block it again
Are you able to post manually for that instagram account?

Elena

Of course I am but the account is not relate with the website at all, is just the products and the contact is happen by phone
Hello.

My name is Elena, Senior Customer Support Manager of the Social Rabbit plugin.
Did you add your website link in Instagram BIO?

chris37

Hello.

My name is Elena, Senior Customer Support Manager of the Social Rabbit plugin.
Did you add your website link in Instagram BIO?
To my last account no( the active one).

To the others ones that I get banned yes.

P.S I don’t use social rabbit now on that specific account(website) on Instagram .

chris37

To my last account no( the active one).

To the others ones that I get banned yes.

P.S I don’t use social rabbit now on that specific account(website) on Instagram .
I has use the option to change the products url every time new product of my website have published

Elena

I will not use social rabbit never again for this specific website(on Instagram) , is already have 3000 followers . I can not afford another banned again here
Unfortunately Instagram may suspend an account for different unobvious reasons.