Social Rabbit "abusive posts"

jarhead

Hello,
I was trying to create some Facebook ads (created by the Alidropship team) and was blocked with an error message that other people on Facebook have reported the content as abusive. One of the ads featured a collapsible water bottle (can't imagine how abusive it can be).
I checked the Social Rabbit plugin and some of the posts made to FB have the same error message "Your message couldn't be sent because it includes content that other people on Facebook have reported as abusive."
My guess is that once Social Rabbit posts something, and it's marked as abusive, you cannot create an ad for that product. Has anyone else experienced it?

jarhead

To add to my original post, now it seems like every Social Rabbit FB post comes back with "Your message couldn't be sent because it includes content that other people on Facebook have reported as abusive." message. I wonder if someone who has nothing better to do, "blacklisted" my website.

chris37

To add to my original post, now it seems like every Social Rabbit FB post comes back with "Your message couldn't be sent because it includes content that other people on Facebook have reported as abusive." message. I wonder if someone who has nothing better to do, "blacklisted" my website.

Your are funny "someone blacklisted my website " :)

Social rabbit have default template and many user let it the same.
So try to create your own template when you post ,try something new and unique and everything is gonna work normal.

jarhead

Your are funny "someone blacklisted my website " :)

Social rabbit have default template and many user let it the same.
So try to create your own template when you post ,try something new and unique and everything is gonna work normal.
Thanks for the advice - I will give that a try.

jarhead

It appears that FB has completely blocked my site for "Community Violations" :mad: There's nothing abusive about my site and I am dead in the water and at the mercy of FB now.

chris37

It appears that FB has completely blocked my site for "Community Violations" :mad: There's nothing abusive about my site and I am dead in the water and at the mercy of FB now.

If is a new facebook page and you don't have many like on it.
Just create a new one. Don't broke you mind try to fix it

Mar

If is a new facebook page and you don't have many like on it.
Just create a new one. Don't broke you mind try to fix it
If the contents of the site are blocked which apparently is what happened, creating a new FB page is useless when the content of the site cannot be posted.

jarhead

If the contents of the site are blocked which apparently is what happened, creating a new FB page is useless when the content of the site cannot be posted.
Thank you for your input - it does make sense. A new FB page will still be pointing to the same domain name; it's not the FB page that's blacklisted, but the website.

Mar

Thank you for your input - it does make sense. A new FB page will still be pointing to the same domain name; it's not the FB page that's blacklisted, but the website.
Exactly. The problem is not the FB page that can be created anytime, rather the site that is blocked or marked as scam. If appeals don't work, and FB is so important, you will have to change domain name, a very painful task.

jarhead

... If appeals don't work, and FB is so important, you will have to change domain name, a very painful task.
I sure hope it won't come to this, but with FB you never know. I had a similar situation with Google Ads and no matter what proof I presented with several appeals, they just straight out banned me. To them we are just a small fish in the ocean.