Socail Rabbit plugin not posting Product Images to Facebook

Venu

Hi,

Social Rabbit plugin not sharing product images, it posting the content and URL but not image.

It was working fine and it is posting images to other social media networks.

Can you please check and resolve it at the earliest.

Thanks & Best regards,

Elena

Hello!
It is possible that your logo is bigger than products' images, that's why the Rabbit takes it instead of them.
Do you use Yoast or JetPack plugins?
If yes, please disable them also.

Venu

Hi Elena,
Thanks for the response, but this is not solved my issue.
SocialRabbit plugin was sharing my product details including image to Facebook earlier. But out of sudden it has stopped. Now it is only sharing product details but not image.
I mean it is not sharing any image or logo. My Logo is same as before and it is not bigger than images.
Please find enclosed post from my facebook page for this.

Request you to please look into this and provide resolution.

Thanks & Best regards,

Venu

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2017-11-30 at 5.23.31 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2017-11-30 at 5.23.31 PM.png
    160.4 KB · Views: 21

Elena

Hi Elena,
Thanks for the response, but this is not solved my issue.
SocialRabbit plugin was sharing my product details including image to Facebook earlier. But out of sudden it has stopped. Now it is only sharing product details but not image.
I mean it is not sharing any image or logo. My Logo is same as before and it is not bigger than images.
Please find enclosed post from my facebook page for this.

Request you to please look into this and provide resolution.

Thanks & Best regards,

Venu

Hello!
You know, several clients wrote the same. We think that Facebook changed some code again, we try to find the reason.

osuokcdave

Has this been resolved? I have gone through these steps and I have AliDropship 0.9.23 and Social Rabbit does not post Product Images to Facebook. My Social Rabbit version is 2.1.2

Elena

Has this been resolved? I have gone through these steps and I have AliDropship 0.9.23 and Social Rabbit does not post Product Images to Facebook. My Social Rabbit version is 2.1.2

Send me your WP accesses for checking please

venkasanka

I have this issue now. The Facebook poster images are not appearing but other product details are posted in my facebook page from Social Rabbit. @Direct Webstore As per your suggestion, I tried installing 'Complete Open Graph" but it didn't resolve the issue. I have no issues with Gallery images as they appear on my FB page without any issues. The poster images on other social medial platforms are displayed without any problem. The issue is only with Facebook poster images so can someone please suggest me how to resolve this issue.

FYI - I recently installed "All in one SEO pro" plugin and I think the issue started after installing the SEO plugin. I can't see any SEO setting causing this issue. I installed "All in one SEO" plugin based on @Direct Webstore recommendation on other thread :) I really like this SEO plugin and I don't want to disable this plugin to resolve FB poster image issue.

venkasanka

it works when I disable "All in one SEO Pro" plugin but not when it's activated. Any other resolution for this issue?

venkasanka

Resolved - finally, resolve the issue by disabling all "Facebook settings" under Social Meta tab in the Pro version. Attached screenshot for everyone's reference. I think "All in One SEE Pro" version has other settings that are cool, so I can live without Facebook Social Meta settings.

Thanks, @Direct Webstore for trying to help me with this issue.

Before buying something for my website, I first read your recommendation and @Mar as you both provide some valuable suggestions in this forum.

eg: I moved to InterServer hosting after you both highly recommended them and I am very happy with this hosting. I have around 3000 products and using WooCommerce plugin with no performance issues. And, I had a big dilemma between Yoast SEO and All in One SEO plugin. I finally installed "All in One SEO Pro" plugin after @Direct Webstore recommended this plugin over Yoast SEO. All in One SEO Pro version is really cool and easy to use except the FB poster image issue but that's not a big deal.

@Direct Webstore and @Mar - Keep up your good work in this forum :)

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    34.6 KB · Views: 10